Chapter 85

- Goddamnit... - Angie groaned as she has already given up on trying to open the door as it was firmly closed.

They were unable to open it from the inside and their only hope was someone coming from outside to open up.

And surprisingly they did...

Suddenly the door flew open and Hümasah Sultan rushed in, leaving both Angie and the rest of the other speechless for moments.

- Go! - said Hümasah - Go and save your sons!

Angie was extremely confused right now.

- Don't stare at me like that! Go!!

- I'm grateful for your help - Angie panted then quickly ran out of the room, to the car and off to the main palace before it's too late.

----- TIME SKIP -----

They arrived and thousands of janissaire soldiers were waiting at the door.

- Open up! - Angie demanded the guards guarding the door and by now they couldn't do anything, but to obey and opened up, letting her and all the soldiers inside to get to Sultan Mustafa.

They went towards the room while the soldiers were killing one man after another.

- OPEN! - Angie shouted again and the Sultan's door opened.

They all went in to see Mustafa and Halime in the corner of the room.

- Where are they?! - she snapped at them - Where are my sons?!!

- You won't see them again, Kösem! - Halime replied - You're way too late!

Just as Angie was about to speak up Mustafa stepped forwards and to their biggest surprise he stepped up against his mother.

- Who ordered the execution? - he asked - Because that wasn't me!

- Mustafa...

- I don't have time for this!! - Angie said on a panicking tone - Agalar! Don't let them out of the room! - she ordered from the guards then with some of them and with her mother, who also joined in to this resque she ran out, towards the room where her sons were supposed to be.

Running through the corridors when they arrived in place she didn't even realize that her friend Daniel and another man was also there beside Davud pasha.

She only saw Davud and fear got a hold of her mind as she ran to the door...

- If you hurted them I swear...

But she couldn't finish her sentence as opening the door she was greeted by her 3 younger sons running up to her.

- Boys... Oh gosh... - she panted.

Angie was so relieved to see all the boys alive and unharmed.

She quickly checked on all of them and once when she get to the baby Ibrahim she took him into her arms from Osman while she also looked at him...

- You're okay too? - she asked him as she noticed how silent he was and how uneasy he looked.

He just nodded.

She understood that he might have still been in shock and that's why he wasn't speaking much at all.

- Davud pasha saved us in time - said Mehmet.

- I see... I see...

Then after a while they all headed out, back to the Sultan's room because one business was still there to finish...

But on the way out Angie suddenly faced the man Daniel was with...

- Pablo... - she moaned - How are you...

- We can talk about that later - he quickly replied - You still need to take care of something else, don't you?

- Y-Yeah... - she muttered as she went after her sons, still feeling confused.