Chapter 43

Our pointless visit to the cemetery we headed home to see everybody and go on with our business...

I personally went to see Herman to just talk and relax a little bit before he's leaving...

- When will your mother come around? - he asked me.

I told him about her letter she sent me and wanting to see me and our family.

- I'll make sure to call her over when you're also at home - I replied with a smile - I want her to see my whole family together...

He smiled back.

- I see... I'll make sure to end the mission as quickly as possible.

- Okay, but be careful! - I said - Don't get injured, or anything!

- I won't! - he laughed, kissing me on the head softly.

He laughs, even though he seems a bit frustrated as well as I was.

But he'll be okay as usual.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Everything has been going well since Herman left, but I heard something that began to bother me really bad...

- A girl? - I groaned - What girl?

Appearently some girl was sent to him to keep his company while he's away.

- I don't know, Sultanim - Cennett replied - She isn't the part of the harem.

- No? Then who the hell is it?!

- If I'm correct Iskender was also responsible to check if she's dangerous to the Sultan, or not.

- I see...

Pablo, huh?

Wasn't he supposed to tell me about this as well?

Well, we'll see soon...

----- TIME SKIP -----

I decided to head to see him that night and find out what kind of girl was sent to Herman...

- Sultanim... - he bowed immediately when I entered his room.

He still looked a little shocked.

- Pablo...

When I called him Pablo he knew it was serious and I wanted to speak to him properly...

- Yes...?

- Did you know about the woman that was sent to the Sultan? - I asked him.

- I did.

- Who wanted this?

- Huh?

- Who's idea was this?

- Hümasah Sultan...

- Hümasah... - I groaned - Of course... Who else could it be...

- Angie... I don't think there would be any problem...

- Of course you don't. You don't know what they're capable of.

He sighed.

- I don't know what to say...

- Then don't say anything. Just carry on with your business - I said as I walked out of the room, a bit angrily.