Chapter 88

A/N: Last chapter from this book and it's gonna be from Angie's pov.

- Desturr! Sultan Osman Han hazletleri!

After all Osman got to ascend the throne.

As to be Herman's oldest son.

I'm glad because after all he's my son too.

I raised him and I'm sure Herman would be proud of him too.

Now that we mention this I should go out to see him and talk to him for a bit...

- Shall we go with you? - Dan asked as they were standing near Herman's grave.

- No... I want to be alone for now - I replied calmly.

He didn't say anything, but only nodded and stayed where he was while I walked off.

I walked by myself into the building which was his grave... A family grave to be exact, where all the men of the royal family members are kept for a couple of months before they're burried.

Right now there's only one grave with the Sultan's headpiece.

You can guess from there who is it belong to...

- Hi, Herman... - I muttered.

Seeing his coffin and the headpiece made me feel weak and really sad all over again.

- After 3 terribly long months and a year of getting everything back together we're finally at where have to be... And where you wanted us to be.

I stepped closer and touched the coffin for a second.

- I wish you'd be here... I miss you so much... We all do...

I paused for a moment.

- Osman is a great Sultan. He does his best to make decisions and so far he's doing great... Okay, him and Mehmet still doesn't get along that well, but they're working on it.

I've been keeping an eye out on the politicial business, but it really does seem like he can handle every issues well.

Mustafa and Halime has been seperated again and I honestly feel awful about that because of him.

But we can't do any better right now...

Pablo decided to stay in the "shadows" as he said to me.

He doesn't want to cause any trouble anymore, but still wants to help us out if necessary which surprisingly Safiye Sultan accepted.

Appearently she loves her son more than the power she wanted to get.

That's a plus.

All in short... We're all safe... And soon enough I think everyone's going to be happy.

I feel better... Not happy, but better.

I'll try to be happy and do my job as the Valide Sultan the best way possible and help your son as much as I can.

Our son.

After all... He's still my strong, beloved son... Doesn't matter who his mother was.

We will solve every problem we have to face.

We are all gonna be fine.

A/N: This is an alternative ending for the story as this has not happened in the series, nor in the history.

It was much worse than this.

Anyway if you're interested in the next book I recommend you to just ignore the "happy ending" of this and carry on reading the next book as soon as I share it :P