Chapter 14

Herman's POV:

Angie's pregnant again and I still have a really hard decision to make which will change everything either for the better, or the worse.

But Dervish has to go...

Once when me and Angie just had a quiet celebration together for our new baby I called Murad Pasha over to my room to talk...

- My Lord... - he bowed deeply.

Weird.

Way before I had no idea how precious his faithfulness is going to be.

But now...

Now I can see he's the only pasha that can be trusted fully.

But not the others.

The same time he arrived Mehmed Aga also came in, just as I asked him to.

- Aga... Go to the trailor and tell him to get the red Caftan done until the next Divan meeting - I told him calmly while both him and Murad went white.

- Understood - he bowed and walked out.

- Murad Pasha...

- Y-Yes, Sir?

He was terrified, but judging by his eyes he was also curious.

- Do you know how much I trust you?

- Yes, MyLord... Very much, I hope.

- Yes. And I wouldn't bear another betrayer in the Divan...

- May I ask who's the person that... You're referring to?

- I can't tell you yet... But I believe tomorrow is the last meeting you all are going to see him there.

As I said I trust him, but I don't know what kind of friendship he has with Dervish.

I don't want to say too much.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Angie's POV:

The next morning both me and Maria were heading towards the harem when half way we bumped into Mehmed Aga and another aga, holding a black cloth in his hand.

- Sultanim - he bowed.

- What is that? - I asked him.

After sighing deeply he revealed what was hiding under the black cloth.

A red Caftan.

- Huh?

Maria was confused, but the rest of us knew what the red Caftan meant.

- "If our eminent Majesty comes to the Divan in a red caftan, on that day a traitor from the Divan members shall definitely be executed."

So he made his decision after all.

- What does this mean? - Maria asked me.

- A traitor's execution.

That's all I replied.