Chapter 38

----- TIME SKIP -----

And so 15 years passed by now.

So many years and oh, how wonderful.

Me and Herman had some amazing years together and we also made some amazing children.

And by some I mean 9.

Although Herman had a son, Sehzade Bayazid from another girl, but I honestly don't mind as she never tried to take my place and has always been respectful towards me.

So I let them be.

Anyway...

Safiye Sultan has stayed silent and so did Hümasah Sultan which is quite nice, but I'm not letting my guard down since the moment she was allowed to be out.

Actually...

Hümasah Sultan was more busy with her marriage with Zülfikar.

I don't really mind that since atleast she doesn't bother me as much...

- Sultanim - Mehmed aga bowed as I was drinking my tea.

- Yes? - I looked up at him.

- Sehzader and Sultanar are all here.

I smiled happily.

- Alright. Let them in - I told him.

All my children...

Let me introduce them...

So there is my oldest son, Mehmed.

- Validem - he said as he kissed my hand.

- Mehmedem! Welcome!

Then there comes my beautiful girls, Ayse, Fatma, Gevher and Hanzade and they all greeted me the same way as Mehmed.

Then there's Murad, my other daughter Atike and my two smallest precious kids, Kasim and Ibrahim, who are still just babies.

After they all greeted me I suddenly realized something.

- Where's Osman? - I asked Cennett.

Osman was Mahfiruze's son, but as you might remember she died way too early.

So I was raising her son as well.

- I don't know - Cennett replied - He's probably out, practising.

- I see. Get him in here.

She bowed and quickly left to get him and soon after they came back, just in time...

- Where have you been, Osman? I've called you as well! - I said seriously as our relationship is being questioned by Safiye Sultan and the others that are on her side.

Of course they want to turn us against each other, but I'm not letting that happen.

- I'm sorry, Validem - he bowed his head - I was just out practising and time flew by!

Saying all that with those brown puppy eyes and I just can no longer be even mad at him.

- It's okay, I'm just glad you're here - I smiled.

This relieved him as we quickly hugged then headed outside as the rest of the family was waiting for us already.