Chapter 68

Herman's POV:

A day later I called Zülfikar and together we headed out to the village to talk to someone I should've talked way earlier.

I was just...

Busy...

Anyway...

This person was a priest and...

I think I don't need to explain where this is going so fast forward to 20 minutes later.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I still didn't tell him about me dying.

I think it's time...

- Why wouldn't you have your wedding in the spring? - Zülfikar suggested as here most weddings are help around spring time, but it's winter right now.

- I'm afraid I will have no spring, Zülfikar. No more.

- What...? What are you talking about?

- I'm ill. They say I won't live till next spring so I have to do this now.

He needed a moment to progress what I told him so I let him.

But after some minutes I spoke up again...

- I need to ask you something.

For minutes he was holding his head, but as I spoke again he looked up at me.

- Take care of Kösem and my children when I'm gone. They will need you.

- Alright... Okay... I understand... - he sighed - And I will... I will do my best...

He looked really sad right now.

I understand since I told him to get this execution done then he had to tell his wife, Hümasah about him killing her brother and now this...

----- MEANWHILE -----

Angie's POV:

Walking outside the garden area with Daniel we suddenly noticed Mustafa sitting nearby, alone and also looking a little sad.

- What are you planning now? - Daniel asked.

He already knew I was planning something.

- You go and do your business - I replied - I want to speak to him.

- Angie...

- Don't worry... He's harmless and you know that too.

Harmless, or rather mentally instable.

As we all know...

Anyways...

I walked closer to Mustafa and called out...

- Mustafa...

He suddenly looked up at me and looked shocked to see me standing there.

- Uhm... Kösem Sultan...

- Can I join you here?

- Uh... Sure, sure...