Chapter 50

Herman's POV:

This goddamn pain...

Makes my days harder and harder and nobody knows what is this.

They gave me this medicine which helps for a short period of time, but not long enough to enjoy life and work properly.

I need to speak to the doctor to make something stronger for me...

- Goddamnit...

I might sound like a pussy boy, but if you'd feel what I feel you'd complain just as much as I do.

Sometimes it gets unbearable.

- My Lord...

- What?!

I snapped out, not even realizing that it was Zülfikar, who came in the hell knows when as I was more busy with getting my medicine and try not to pass out from the pain.

- Sorry... What is it, Zülfikar?

- The Divan meeting is going to start soon - he replied, a little awkwardly.

- Okay... Okay, I'll get ready - I nodded and luckily the pain left already so I could get changed and go to do my work.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Angie's POV:

It's the evening now and I've been working on some stuff with Daniel when Mehmed aga came in and he seemed a bit panicky.

- Sultanim! - he panted.

- What is it?

- Sehzade Mehmed and Sehzade Osman got into a really bad argument before I felt their room. I don't know, but it seemed serious...

I sighed.

- I'll go and check on them.

But going there with Daniel we caught them fighting so he quickly helped me to get the off of each other and calm them down.

- What the hell are you two doing?! - I snapped - Why are you fighting??

- What does it matter? He'll always be more important than me! - Mehmed groaned as he left the room.

- Mehmed! Mehmed stop!

No use.

He left the room.

- Why were you fighting? - I asked Osman.

- He thinks we're rivals - he replied with a huge sigh - I didn't do anything to make him think that...

I sighed too.

- I'll talk to him too... But you try not to fight either, okay?

He nodded and I left his room.

Outside:

- But they are rivals - said Daniel.

- I know... - I sighed painfully - But they shouldn't fight like this...

They just shouldn't...