Chapter 45

Angie's POV:

Herman came back home as I asked him to do when I heard about Ibrahim not feeling very well.

Ibrahim is my son by the way.

My baby boy.

But he came and he could immediately calm him down which made me and the rest of the kids really happy to see.

You have no idea how proud I am of the family we have now.

I thought sometimes that I'm not even going to live this long.

To have such a big family.

And now...

Here we are...

- It's all thanks to you, Angie - he said.

He stood behind me with his arms firmly wrapped around me, watching our kids proudly as well.

- You're the source of our happiness... Without you we wouldn't be here now...

As good as a big family is it's also hard to control which both me and Herman knows.

- My mom is arriving tomorrow - I said.

- Okay. Shall I help you get everything ready?

- You don't have to. I can handle everything.

- Okay then. I'll be free all day tomorrow so visit me whenever you and she feels like it.

- Okay - I nodded.

He paused for some seconds before he sighed deeply and I could feel him kissing my head.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I was expecting my mother in the morning and I was also expecting Safiye Sultan to know about it...

And just as the car was arriving I saw Bulbul aga sneaking around nearby, watching the happenings and probably already knowing everything by now.

- Angie! - I hear my mother nearly screaming out from the car in happiness then jumping out and hugging me right away.

Lorenzo, her husband could barely follow her.

- Mother! - I laughed while returning the hug - Welcome!

- Finally here!

- Yes, finally!

- Let's go in!

- Calm down, mother! - I laughed.

- Why? I'm just excited to see my whole family together! Well... Almost...

- Yeah...

One person will always be missing from our family.

Which is my little sister, Julie.

Yes, I had a little sister, whom has been kidnapped way before I was from my family.

None of us knows what could have happened to her...

Or if she's alive, or not...

But we also have no idea where to look for her so we gave up.

Yeah, it's not the best idea to do, but we had no choice.

So yeah...