Chapter 63

Pablo's POV:

I had a rough night yesterday and I was still sleeping when I was suddenly woken up by someone knocking on my door so hard that I thought my door is going to break, or something.

But as I finally pulled myself together and opened the door Safiye Sultan was standing there, with a terrified expression on her face.

- Sultanim...?

She pulled both of us inside and closed the door, making sure no one sees us.

- What is it?

- We have to leave, son! - she panted.

By the way I still didn't know if I should believe she's my mother, or not, but in this moment I couldn't think about anything else, but to finally find out what's going on.

- Kösem Sultan - she spoke - She found out about you being my son and she will definitely tell the Sultan about it! And we both know how'd this end up...

For some seconds all I could do was to stare at her then out of being awkward I began to laugh.

- Yeah... Of course...

- Come on! - she snapped - I'll take you somewhere, where no one will find you and hurt you!

I did how she said and got ready to leave.

I didn't want to die to be honest so this is why I was listening to her.

And Angie?

Angie seems like she wants me to die.

I don't know if it is because I'm appearently Safiye Sultan's son, or because she found out about how I feel about her....

----------

Angie visited me in the middle of the night and as I opened the door I froze completely, not knowing what to do.

- Will you let me in? - she asked calmly.

I just nodded silently and let her in.

- Look, I'm sorry for being a bitch earlier today... - she sighed while she was looking around in my house.

I have a really small house.

While walking around I didn't realize that for a second she noticed something as she also stopped talking for a moment.

Continuing to talk she stopped in front of me...

- But let me ask you a question - she said then suddenly she pulled the sketch of her off from my desk - What is this doing here?

I was speechless.

I did not expect her to find it.

- Pablo, answer me! - she snapped.

I was already tired of everything that happened that day and I felt like lying was no use for anybody right now.

- I can never have you... I can never admire you and your beauty because it would be a sin... Then atleast let me admire you through this...

I could see she was burning in anger, not knowing what to say so instead of speaking she put the sketch back down on the table...

- Goddamnit... You're making this so hard - she groaned then quickly left my house, leaving me confused and speechless.

--------

Now...

I think I was "betrayed" because of this...

Oh well...

I don't even care anymore...