Chapter 57

Herman can be so calm.

Or I'm the one that's overreacting every single thing that happens lately.

But not what happened today...

And exactly this is why I went to find Pablo and talk to him privately.

- Sultanim - he bowed awkwardly as I stopped in front of him right beside Herman's room - The Sultan is busy right now...

- That's fine - I replied - I came to see you.

His eyes widened.

- Are you available right now?

- Yes...

- The follow me.

And with that I headed off the farest corner of the balcony, where we can actually talk to each other without anyone listening to us.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Pablo's POV:

- What?

I could barely speak up after she told me what she wants me to do.

- You heard me - she replied.

- I can't just kill a Valide Sultan like that!

- Tch... Valide Sultan... - she smiled in an angry and sarcastic way - She doesn't have a son and besides I think she did enough to get a well deserved execution.

- Angie...

- You have to do it, or I'll do it myself. Your choice.

And with that she walked away.

But the way she was acting just now...

I could see and feel how serious she was with this and wouldn't let it slide that easily.

But Safiye Sultan has never seemed to be like that...

Gosh, what do I do now?

----- TIME SKIP -----

As time was passing by while I was at home, staring at the picture I got from Yasemin of Angie and I couldn't find any better answer to my issue other than do what I was told and kill Safiye Sultan.

It's gonna be hard, but I have no choice.

I want to make her feel better...

And this is the only way to do it...

But you know... I'm surprise she can't just tell the Sultan instead and he'd do what he has to.

Oh yeah... Because he can't make proper decisions.

And I'm the only one that can be pulled all over the place like this...

Whatever...

I'll just do it...

A/N: Btw there is a reason why I'm doing this Pablo's pov thing here and for a while in the next chapter as well so stay with me.