Chapter 9

Angie's POV:

The doctor finally arrived and began to examine me in every way she could, but she didn't find anything at first.

Until she checked my stomach and checked the other place too and minutes later she smiled and me and said:

- You're not sick, Sultanim. You're nearly 2 months pregnant.

As soon as they heard this everyone gasped in shock and happiness while Cennett sighed in relief.

I personally sighed too then threw a pillow at her once when the doctor left.

- This is for scaring the crap out of me! - I groaned, but somehow I couldn't be too mad at her.

I was more happy than annoyed.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Hümasah's POV:

Again.

Over and over again.

For a while I can listen quietly, trying to help out, but at some point I reach my limit too.

Which was right now.

- Kösem! Kösem! Kösem! - I hissed - Over and over! Seriously, Validem?!

- It's her fault that I'm here.

- Yes! Yes, I know! But it's your own fault too for even helping out in bringing that girl to the palace, if you still remember that!

- True... - she sighed.

I joined in for a sigh too before I continued speaking.

- This love... The love she has for the Sultan and what the Sultan has for her is the source of her power.

She looked up at me suspiciously.

- If you want to end Kösem... We must remove her name from his heart.

- So far I couldn't do that.

- Maybe because you were alone, My Valide - I smirked at her - But now I'm here too. I'm here and no one knows if I'm with you, or against you.

She finally realized what I was trying to say to her and smiled.

- Do you have any plans? - she questioned.

- Not totally yet... But I eventually will.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Angie's POV:

I'm still a little shocked about the great news of me being pregnant, but I had to get myself together as soon I was having a dinner with Handan and Herman.

But before that...

- Let go of me! I want to speak to her!!

Someone was screaming on the corridor, near my room with Bulbul aga as I later on saw...

- What's going on here? - I suddenly shouted, making both him and the girl stop shouting and only a second as she turned towards me and my heart nearly stopped when I saw who it was...