Chapter 35

- I'm so glad you came... - I sighed while I layed my head on Herman's shoulder.

- Of course I came... You freaked me out... I thought I'm never going to find you...

- But you did... And I'm glad.

- Yeah... And now we'll be back home, to our children and family.

Oh yeah.

Family.

Hümasah Sultan, Safiye Sultan and some other lovely people.

- Angie... - he spoke again.

- Yes?

He kissed me on the top of my head.

- I love you...

- I love you too...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Some days later we were all back in the palace and the first person that hugged me tightly was Cennett kalfa.

- Finally! Sultanim, you're back! - she said happily.

- Yeah... - I muttered tiredly.

- Everything's okay?

- Yeah, I suppose. I just want to go and see the kids now...

- Erm...

Suddenly Maria interrupted.

- What happened? - I asked her while looking at both her, Cennett and Azura, who was also surprisingly quiet.

- Hümasah Sultan take them to her while you were away - Maria told me - I'm sorry... We couldn't do anything against it...

At this point I'm sure it was her, who wanted me dead this time.

- It's okay - I sighed - They needed someone, who can take care of the properly...

Although I would never ask her to take care of them.

Who knows what's going on in her mind...

----- TIME SKIP -----

I headed off to Hümasah's room and as soon as I was allowed to enter I went to see my boys, who were sleeping peacefully.

- How was your visit home? - I suddenly hear Hümasah saying that and looking up at her I saw her smirking at me.

- It was pretty good - I replied.

- Atleast something good came out of this, huh?

- Yeah, true.

Then I turned towards Cennett and the others that came in with me...

- Take them back to my room!

They nodded and did what I told them while I turned back to Hümasah...

- Are you satisfied with yourself? - I asked.

- Not really... But you're back which is good for the kids so I might as well gonna accept this outcome - she said.

- Good for you, but excuse me - I bowed then taking Mehmed into my arms I left the room.

I don't feel like making any more fights today...

I'm just glad to be back...