Chapter 67

A/N: By the way if you're frustrated with me not writing enough Germangie into this then feel free to stop reading since this is a STORY and not some love shit... Or not all of it is love shit.

To me it's really boring to write nonestop about how happy they live and shit and I also want to follow the actual story a little more than I did before with my other one (although that one was definitely a better story in many ways) so yeah.

Others... Please continue to enjoy the story ;)

Pablo's POV:

I'm more than surprised that the Sultan actually let me go instead of executing me, or whatever.

It doesn't really matter much, but I could even see my... I suppose I should call "my mother" and "sister" before I leave to Edirne.

Zülfikar Pasha joined me as well, but somehow his expressions don't seem right.

Something's definitely off...

----- TIME SKIP -----

I still don't know how to feel about all this.

Hearing Safiye Sultan calling me "my son" and Hümasah Sultan calling me "brother".

It's so weird.

- Time to go, Iskender! - said Zülfikar.

- Talk with more respect! - hissed Safiye.

- My bad - he groaned sarcastically - Time to go... Sehzade.

He really hates me now, doesn't he?

But anyway as we left the old palace and headed to Edirne I told them to let's stop for a few minute and just relax and walk.

- Isn't this weird? - I said to Zülfikar, who still seemed off - Me as a Sehzade...

- Yeah, it is - he muttered.

I didn't realize he slowed down in walking until we got out to an open field and I saw...

- What the hell...?

It was a huge hole digged deep down.

A grave.

By now I was unbelieveably annoyed that I just laughed while the guards that were coming with us were now standing around me and the grave.

I turned back to face Zülfikar...

- So that's how it is, huh?

- It's the Sultan's order. I'm sorry - he said.

- It's fine - I smiled sadly - Not your fault...

Atleast Angie will be happy if I'm gone.

I kneeled down in front of the grave.

I knew how things like this usually go so I just wanted to get over it as soon as possible.

- His Highness, Sehzade Iskender - Zülfikar began - By the decree of Sultan Herman Han... You've been sentenced to death...