Kids!

Prue and Andy!
Victor (Vic) Halliwell is a spoiled brat and wants everything. He does have a sweet side and is no bully. He wants to be popular really bad and not everyone is nice to him. He is 17. He is a mortal. Played by David Swimmer.
Phillip (Phil) is the troubled kid in that family and very popular. He sometimes bully's alongside Tamara. He has pride like his mother. He is 15. He is a mortal. Played by Ian Somerhaulder.
Jackson (Jack) is the nice one. He is quiet but loud and when you are mean to him or someone he cares about then he'll make you pay by embarrassing you and he will stand uo for himself or anyone else. He is 13. His powers are atmokinesis, (the ability to control the weather) astrol projection, and astrol premonition. Played by Joseph Morgan.

            Piper and Leo!
Wyatt Matthews Halliwell is the oldest and is the troubled one. He is the irresponsible one and a real prankster. He is 18. His powers are orbing, telekenetic orbing, projection, sheilding, energy waves, and he can hold Excalibur. Played by Wes Ramsey.
Christopher (Chris) Perry Halliwell is the more serious, responsible, and reliable one. He can still have fun but feels like the oldest because of his brother. He is 17. His powers are orbing, telekenetic orbing, telekinesis, and photokinesis (To produce and manipulate light.) Played by Drew Fuller.
Melinda (Mel) Warren Halliwell is the carefree girl. She's a big nerd. She loves being a witch and demon hunting more then anyone. Melinda is great at cooking too. Melinda is really smart. She is 14. Her powers are empathy, telepathy, (She doesn't have those two powers yet) and channeling (use and control other peoples powers.) Played by Lucy Hale.

          Phoebe and Cole!
Penelope (Penny) Halliwell is a trouble maker. She does whatever she can to get on anyone's nerves. She's more then a trouble maker. She's, what they call, the bad girl of the school. Always wears black and leather is dates a lot of guys back to back and break guys hearts. She is 16. Her powers are shimmering, fire, fire balls, and nature control. Played by Lea Michele.
         Phoebe and Coop!
Patricia (Patty) Halliwell is a sweet girl and is really quiet and shy. But she's not the best in school. She is 14. She is a cupid-witch. Her powers are beaming, remote beaming, weather, and cyrokiesis (ice and water.) Played by Meghan Ory.
         Phoebe and Cole!
Parker Halliwell is the youngest and hates it. She always feels like the baby. She is really smart and a big nerd. She doesn't show anyone but her family her true side. She can be so outgoing and fun but in public she's quiet and shy. In public she has her hair in a messy ponytail and has glasses. At home she has contact's and her hair is smooth and wavy. She is 12. She is a cupid-witch. Her powers are energy balls, electricity, shimmering, and empathy. Played by Paget Brewster.

          Paige and Henry!
Tamora Halliwell is mean, sassy, rude, and a bully. She is popular and even is mean to her own twin sister. Everyone looks up to her and is afraid of her. She loves fashion and shopping. She is 15. Her powers are orbing, telekenetic orbing, dream leaper (go in people's dreams and manipulate them,) and invisiblity. Played by Vanessa Hudgens.
Katerina Halliwell is so sweet and kind and shy and quiet. She's a big nerd too and really smart. She loves school and reading and writing. She's very helpful and loves being a witch. She is 15. Her powers are orbing, telekenetic orbing, calling (think of it and it appears in your hand,) and deflecting (deflect powers.) Played by Vanessa Hudgens.
Samuel Mitchel Halliwell is very active and energetic. He loves moving around. He loves sports and fighting. He never gives up and is very proud. He is 11. He's a whitelighter. Played by Keegan Allan.

            Billy and Coop!
Christy Helene Jenkins is very athletic. Her middle name is Helene because that's the name of Billie's mom. She has an evil side and she hates it. Since Billy is one half of the ultimate power she has an evil side. Even though her mom is good her aunt wasn't. She's named after her aunt because her mom still loved her. She loves sports. She does basketball and volleyball. She loves running and exercising. She is 14. She has no witch powers and is full cupid.
Mason Carl Jenkins is smart and quiet. His middle name is Carl because that's the name of Billie's dad. He keeps to himself mostly. He's a nerd, almost as big of a nerd as Melinda. He has a little of an evil side but he's better at controlling it because he's younger and a boy. He is 11. His powers are beaming, remote beaming, thermokinesis (the ability to manipulate temperature,) and technopathy (control and manipulate electronics.)