Chapter 9: Dating!

Katerina's POV:
     I rode my bike to school, like always with the wind making my hair blow into my face. I put it in a messy bun and walked into the school and to my locker. I put in the combination and opened it when someone stood next to me. I glanced over and saw Lucas. I sighed as I put my stuff in and grabbed what I needed. Lucas. Great! Now he's on my mind. I have a major crush on him. Always have since he transferred here from New York. The principal asked me to show the new kid around, my heart skipped a beat when I saw him. That's the only time I have ever talked to him amd I was nervous. I closed my locker door and dropped my stuff. I sighed and knelt down to get them. "Let me help." Lucas stated. He bends down and helps me pick them up. Our hands touch and we both pause. "Uh, sorry." Lucas apologized and pulled his hand away. He handed me my stuff and stood up. He held out his hand and I accepted it with a half smile. He helped me up and then our hands let go of one another. "Are you okay, Katerina?" Lucas asked and my heart skipped a beat. "You. You know my name?" I asked. I mentally faces palmed myself. "You were the person who showed me around." Lucas replied and I nodded. Just, act causal. "I meant. I didn't know you remembered." I stated. "Of course. I can't forget you." Lucas stated and I smiled. "Well, I have to get to class. I'll see you later." Lucas stated and left. I sighed and left too.

Tamora's POV:
        I was in the halls, skipping fourth period. The bell rung and everyone started crowding the halls and I sighed. I started looking at everyone, wondering who I should date next. I then see Kat go to her locker. Then a moment later, a guy went to the locker next to her.
    I smiled evily and I unbuttoned the top of my shirt. I'm wearing skinny jeans and a white buttoned, tight, shirt with a blue spaghetti strap tank top under it and blue high heels on. My hair is naturally curly and it's short. I walked over and leaned against the lockers. "Hey there." I greeted. The guy turned to me and his eyes widend. Then he turned to Kat. "Kat." The guy stated. I stood up from the lockers and looked confused. They know each other? Kat turned to him and had a shy smile. "I didn't know you had a twin." The guy stated and then she noticed me. She sighed and smiled again. "Yeah. Th-that's Tamora." Kat stated and I smiled. He turned back to me and smiled too. "T-Tamora. This is L-Lucas." Kat greeted. He brought his hand and I shook it. "It's nice to meet you." Lucas stated. "Like wise." I agreed.

Katerina's POV:
       I know that look. Lucas is Tamora's next play toy. She's going to date him and use him and hurt him. But I'm here, and really liking him. But he barely notices me. I didn't even know he knew my name until this morning. Now Tamora is going after him, and she should know just by looking at me that I like him a lot.
      "So, Lucas. Do you want to go on a date with me?" Tamora asked. I sighed. He turned to me and I put on a fake smile. He turned back to Tamora and I frowned. "Sure." Lucas stated and I felt my eyes water. Lucas waved at Tamora and then me and then he left.
     Tamora turned to me with her smile. "What?" Tamora asked. "You know what." I stated. "You like him, don't you?" Tamora asked. I sighed and nodded. "More then you can ever know." I replied. "You can have him." Tamora stated and I looked at her confused. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah. After I'm done with him." Tamora replied and showed that evil smile. "You dont get, it do you?" I asked. "Get what?" Tamora asked. "He won't want me after you. You can't keep using these guys. I don't even think you're capable of real feelings. What you do is wrong, you're a horrible human being. I thought you were a bad sister before, now I know.... You're the worst sister ever." I explained with tears in my eyes. I walked off and to the restroom to clean up.

Tamora's POV:
    I can't believe this.... She never talks back to any one. She's the good one. I had a feeling, a twin thing, that said she wanted to say more. But was probably afraid, she usually is. Is she right? Am I a horrible person? Can I not feel? Am I the worst sister ever? I don't know any more. I sighed. The halls are almost empty. It's lunch so I decided to go to the cafeteria.

Katerina's POV:
     I was in the restroom cleaning up. Then Melinda walked in and I sighed. "Kat. What's wrong?" Melinda asked. "It's Tam." I replied. She walked over to me and started helping me clean up. "What did she do this time?" Melinda asked and I sniffed. "You know Lucas?" I asked and she smiled. "The guy you like?" Melinda asked and I smiled too. "Yeah." I replied. "Yeah." She stated. "Tamora and him are dating and she knows how I feel." I stated and Melinda sighed. She reapplied my make-up. I only wear a little make-up, unlike Tam who you can barely see her face. "This is what she does. But I think Lucas likes you." Melinda stated. "But he agreed to going out with Tam." I stated. "Yeah. Because he doesn't think you like him, she's the closest thing to you. It's obvious in the way he looks and talks to you." Melinda explained. "Yeah, well.... Tam might look just like me. But our personalities are polar opposites." I stated and Melinda nodded. "Melinda! Are you alright?" A guy asked from outside the restroom. "Yeah. Hold on!" Melinda replied. "Who's that?" I asked. "My boyfriend." Melinda replied. "Kevin?" I asked and she nodded. "That's the one." Melinda replied and I nodded. "You should go." I stated. "We. Should go." Melinda stated as she held out her hand. I smiled and accepted it. We walked out of the restroom.