Chapter 8: Telling!

Chris's POV:
     Bianca still doesn't know that I lied to her and she hasn't brought up anything about it. "My mom thinks I'm in the underworld. She's so gullible." Bianca stated with a laugh. I had a fake smile and nodded. "I was thinking I could officially meet your family." Bianca stated and my eyes widened. "I. I don't think that's a good idea." I stated. Crap! I jinxed myself. What do I do now? I don't want to lie again. Mom's right, one lie turn into multiple lies, and before you know it.... You have 100 lies with a person you care about. Ugh! This cannot get worst. "Why not?" Bianca asked. "She's still get use to the idea." I replied. "Chris." Bianca stated. "Yeah?" I asked. "It's been a month." Bianca replied. "Well, yeah. But...." I started. "What aren't you telling me?" Bianca asked. "Nothing, sweetie." I replied. "Chris." Bianca stated. "Stop Chrising me!" I exclaimed. "I wouldn't Chris you if you would tell me the truth." Bianca stated. "I am." I insisted but she gave me a doughtful look. "Would I lie to you?" I asked. Why did I ask that? Bianca sighed and smiled. "Of course not." Bianca replied. She hugged me and I sighed. She pulled apart and planted a kiss on my lips.
     I was at home and in my room when there was a knock on my door. "Come in!" I called. Then Wyatt walked in. "Back home already?" I asked with a laugh. "We need to talk." Wyatt stated as he closed my door. "That's not good." I stated as I sat up. Wyatt sat on the bed next to me, but didn't say anything. "What's up?" I asked. "I know." Wyatt replied. I looked at him confused. "What do you know?" I asked. "About you dating a Phoenix demon." Wyatt replied and my eyes widened. "Whatever you saw or think you know, it's not what it seems." I reassured. "So, I didn't see you kissing her?" Wyatt asked and I sighed. "How do you know this?" I asked. "I know you were acting weird, so I followed you." Wyatt replied. What? He did what? Why? Why would he follow us? Follow me? Follow Bianca? "What!?" I asked as I raised my voice. "Calm down, Chris." Wyatt stated. "No!" I exclaimed as I stood up. "You had no right!" I exclaimed and he stood up too. "Calm down." Wyatt stated again. I took a few deep breaths and calmed down. "I wanted to get to the bottom of whatever reason made you act so strange." Wyatt replied. I took another deep breath. "Don't tell anyone." I stated. "Why not?" Wyatt asked. "I think you know why." I replied and Wyatt sighed. "Fine, but you should." Wyatt stated. "I know. I already ruined my relationship with Bianca by telling her that I told my parents." I stated. "Why would you do that?" Wyatt asked. "Because. She thought we needed to take the next step. Her mom is beyond pissed. We have been dating for four years." I stated. "What?" Wyatt asked. "Yeah. Our anniversary is the last day of summer." I replied. "Wow." Wyatt stated. He looked at me and then got up and left my room.

Bianca's POV:
    I was outside of Chris's house. I had on my usual black and leather shirt, pants, and boots with my hair in a high ponytail. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. A moment later Piper opened the door. "Hi. Piper Halliwell, right?" I asked. I already know that's her, but I'm being polite. "Yes." Piper replied. "I'm sorry.... Do I know you?" Piper asked and I looked at her confused. "My boyfriend told me a lot about you." I replied. "And who's your boyfriend?" Piper asked and I kept looking at her weirdly. "I'm sorry, I'm being rude. Please, come in." Piper stated and I walked in and Piper closed the door. "Who is your boyfriend?" Piper asked. "Chris.... Christopher Halliwell." I replied. "What? I didn't know he had a boyfriend." Piper stated and Bianca gasped. "What? You didn't?" I asked. "No." Piper replied and I felt tears whealing in her eyes. "What's wrong?" Piper asked. "We've been dating for four years and we finally decided to tell our families. He said he told you." I replied. "Fours years? Wait.... Did you say your name is Bianca?" Piper asked and I nodded. Piper gasped and I looked at her confused. "You're a Phoenix demon." Piper stated. "Wait.... He did tell you about me?" I asked. "No. I know you from another wait. It's, uh, long story." Piper replied and I nodded. "And you guys are dating?" Piper asked. "Y-yes." I replied as a tear fell down my cheek.
     I heard footsteps and I looked up to find Chris. I started into his eyes as he looked shocked. Piper followed my gaze and saw Chris too. "Chris! I need to talk to you!" Piper and I stated in unison. Piper turned to me and looks angry. "You.... Do not, go near my son!" Piper exclaimed. By now tears are streaming down my face. "I'm not evil, I swear! I have never killed anyone! Unless, my mom made me when I was little. Which, I would have no control over and I don't even remember!" I exclaimed. "I don't care!" Piper exclaimed. Chris ran down the rest of the stairs. "Bianca!" Chris exclaimed. "Don't go near her! Do you know who she is?" Piper asked. "Of course." Chris replied. "And you still dated her?" Piper asked. "Of course.... I love her." Chris replied. I started to smile but then I frowned when I remembered he had lied to me. "You lied to me." I muttered. "What?" Chris asked. He tried to grab my hand but I jerked away. "You lied to me!" I yelled. "I'm so sorry. I was afraid, I panicked." Chris stated. "You lied once, which led to more lies." I stated. "I warned you." Piper stated. "Not now mom!" Chris yelled. "Don't tell to me like that!" Piper yelled.
     Melinda and Leo ran down the stairs because of all of the yelling. "What's going on?" Melinda asked. "What's with all of the yelling?" Leo asked. "Your son has been dating a Phoenix demon for the past four years." Piper replied. "What?" Melinda and Leo asked in unison. "Isn't that Bianca?" Leo asked. "Who's Bianca?" Melinda asked. "How does everyone know me?" I asked. "I don't. Or didn't." Melinda stated and I sighed. Chris grabbed my hand and orbed us away.
       We were standing in.... Our spot. "Please.... Let me explain." Chris pleaded. I sighed and crossed my arms. I nodded for him to continue and he sighed too. "I was afraid. I was about to tell her, but I chickened out. I knew it would end well, she would try to keep us apart. I wasn't ready to loose you." Chris explained. "You already have" I stated. "What?" Chris asked. I took a deep breath and there was a moment of silence. I can't believe what I just said and what I'm about to say. I don't want to.... But I have no choice. He had no right to lie to me and, and now I can't trust him. I wiped my tears and took another deep breath. "I think we need to break up." I stated as more tears flowed down. "What? No. No! I do not except this!" Chris exclaimed. "You're the one to blame." I stated. Chris is crying too. He grabbed my hand but I let go and backed away. "Please! I love you! I'm sorry sorry! I will do anything for you! I swear..... Please!" Chris begged. "I'm sorry. But, I can't do this. I love you so much, but I don't have any other choice at the moment." I explained. I kissed his cheek and then disappeared.

Chris's POV:
      I can't believe this. It's all my fault. I lost the best thing I have ever had, the best person in my life. I love her more then anything. I can't believe I did this. I lost the women I love, because I was afraid. I need her. I need to get her back. I fell to the ground and held my head in mt hands. I love her more then anything, she means the world to me and I lost her. I really lost her and it's all because of me. I'm so stupid to let her slip from my hands. I can't let her go. I won't let her go.
    I orbed back home and saw my mom, dad, sister, and brother. They all stood up in my presence. "Why have you been crying?" Mom asked. "Bianca. She broke up with me?" I replied. "You really loved her?" Mom asked. "With all my heart." I replied. "I think it's time we tell them." Dad stated. "They're not ready." Mom stated. "It doesn't matter if they're not ready, we have to tell them." Dad stated. "Tell us what?" Melinda asked. Mom and Dad sighed. "Sit down." Mom stated.
   Mom and Dad told us about the dark future that was changed thanks to future me. Wow.... That's a lot to take in. "So, Bianca and I were together?" Chris asked. "Yes. But that was a different future." Leo replied. "We're still going to end up together." I stated. "Honey, you don't know that." Mom stated. "Yes, I do. I love her and I'm not giving up on her. On us. You can't stop me." I stated and I ran yo my room.