Chapter 17: A Mistake!

Chris's POV:
  I miss Bianca. She still won't talk to me. I tried calling her again, voicemail.... Again. There was a knock on the door. "Come in!" I called and my dad walked in. "Hey. Is everything okay?" Dad asked and I sighed. "Yeah, I guess." I replied. Dad sat on the edge of my bed and I sat up. "I know you're upset about Bianca, but it's for the best." Dad stated. "It's for the best?" I asked. "Yeah." Dad replied and I stood up. "It's for the best? So it's for the best that I'm sad? It's for the best that I miss her? It's for the best that i'm miserable? It's for the best that I love her and can't be with her? No! It's not for the best! I love her and I am not giving up on her!" I exclaimed and then I orbed out. I love her. I am not giving up without a fight. She's too important to me.

Bianca's POV:
      I'm wearing a black leather shirt, a pair black leather pants, and a pair of black leather boots. I put my hair in a ponytail and I'm ready to go. I snuck out and got on my motorcycle and drove away.
     As I was driving, I don't have a helmet. One little crash can't kill me. I turned my motorcycle and I drove across an alley and swear I saw orbs. Then a I saw orbs surround a trash can and it was the own in front of me. I turned my motorcyle around and stopped. I took a few deep breaths, I'm still shocked. Then I saw Chris run to me. "Hey." Chris greeted. "What the hell was that?" I asked. "I wanted you to stop." Chris stated. "And that's how you do it?" I asked. "I couldn't think of another way you'll stop for me anymore." Chris stated. "That's your fault!" I exclaimed. "I know, and I'm sorry ." Chris apologized. "Sorry cannot fix this. Now leave me alone!" I exclaimed. "No. I won't, I can't loose you." Chris stated and I sighed. "Please give me another chance. I love you!" Chris exclaimed. "And I love you. But that doesn't mean I can be with you." I stated and I started my motorcycle up again. "Don't. Please." Chris pleaded. "I'm sorry." I apologized. Just as I started driving, Chris hoped on the back of my motorcycle. "What the hell, Chris?" I asked. "I'm not letting you go again!" Chris replied.
       I took a short cut across the alley and drove to the Halliwell mansion. I parked my motorcycle. "Really?" Chris asked. "Really." I replied. Chris got off and then I got off too. "Go inside." I stated. "No." Chris refused. "Mrs. Halliwell!" I called. "Shhh! Stop that!" Chris exclaimed. "I'm sorry." I apologized. "Why do you keep saying sorry?" Chris asked. "Because. You think it'll magically fix everything. Tell me, does it fix this?" I asked and Chris sighed. "Bianca. Please." Chris pleaded. "Mrs. Halliwell!" I called louder. Then Piper Halliwell walked out of the house along with Leo, Wyatt, and Melinda. "Where were you? We were scared half to death!" Piper exclaimed. "There's your family. You have a family who cares when your missing. Who doesn't try to force you to kill innocent people. Who wants you to be you. Who loves you unconditionally, even when you're being a complete moron. Then you pull stunts like this on them. You say they don't care about you because they won't let you be with me.... Their just trying to protect you. I'm a demon, I'm bad for you. I could hurt you and everyone you love. I'm a complete mess.... I don't even know what you see in me." I explained with tears in my eyes. "Look. You're a demon, but a good demon. You don't want to kill, even when your mom tries to make you. You want a mom who accepts you and appreciate, I accept and appreciate you. You could hurt me and my loved ones, but you wont. My family can see you won't hurt me, but still don't want me to be with you. Because, because you're a demon. But Uncle Cole is a demon as well. You're not bad for ne, you're good for me. You're a mess, but so am I. I see you, as the best person in my life, and I can't loose you. I love you for everything that you are. You're not a mess, you're a heck of a girl.... And I can't. I won't, see my life, my future without you." Chris explained and I smiled. "I love you." I stated. I gave Chris a kiss on the lips. "Goodbye, Chris." I stated and I got on my motorcyle and started it. I turned to him and saw him looking sad. I turned back to the road. "See you in another life." I stated and I drove off.

Chris' POV:
   I went inside and everyone was starring at me. I wiped my tears and crossed my arms. "What?" I asked. "What? Are you kidding me? One of these days you're going to get yourself killed!" Mom exclaimed. "Bianca said you guys care about me. I don't believe you do." I stated and I ran in upstairs.

Piper's POV:
    I sighed after he left. "What are we going to do?" I asked. "Maybe you should let them be together." Wyatt suggested. "What?" I asked. "He really does love her. So what if she's a demon? She could of hurt him at any moment, but didn't. She really does love him." Wyatt explained. "Maybe. I don't know." I stated. "She seems pretty cool." Melinda stated. "Melinda!" I exclaimed. "What?" Melinda asked and I sighed. "Nevermind." I replied. "Wyatt. Melinda. Go in the kitchen and give us a minute." Leo stated.
     They sighed and left. "What do you think?" I asked. "I think we should take it under consideration." Leo stated and I sighed. Why doesn't this surprise me? Of course, you do." I stated. "Remember the future. Before Wyatt turned Bianca evil, they were happy. In love. Engaged. For all we know, they could have met this young anyways. We can't stop him." Leo explained. "To hell with that!" I exclaimed. I mean, if he wanted to, he would just sneak around with her again." Leo stated. "Then we'll ground him and keep a better eye on him." I stated. "Then he'll just wait until he's 18. Then we can't stop him. In the end, if he's serious about her.... Then he will be with her. Remember when the elders tried to keep us apart? We hated that and it hurt. I know you don't want to hurt him think about how he's feeling and how much it hurts him to be away from Bianca." Leo explained and I nodded. "You're right." I agreed and he grabbed my hand and gave me a kiss.

Chris' POV:
    After dad sent Wyatt a Melinda in the kitchen, I orbed into my room. I was listening to the conversation but got tired of it. I sighed as I was thinking. I'm not going to let them keep me and Bianca apart. I need to talk to talk to her. So I orbed away and to Bianca.

Bianca's POV:
     I got home and walked in my front door. I saw my mom on the couch and she looked over at me. "Hey, Bianca. I didn't even know you were gone." Mom stated and then she shrugged. I sighed and went back into my room.
I closed the door behind me and sighed. I put down my ponytail and brushed my hair. I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. I took off my boots then my pants. I put on a bra and now I'm only on a bra and underwear. I was looking through my closet for something to sleep in. I grabbed some black shorts and a black tank top. I turned around and dropped them when I saw Chris. I picked them up and tried to cover myself. "What the hell, Chris?" I asked. "It's nothing I haven't seen before." Chris stated and I sighed. "But you can never see it again! Now turn around!" I demanded. He sighed and turned around.
     I quickly put on my shorts and shirt and crossed my arms. "Okay!" I exclaimed. Chris turned back around with a smile. "Wipe that smile off your face!" I exclaimed and he laughed. "You're so cute when your angry." Chris stated and I tried to hide a smile. "Just go!" I exclaimed and then he got serious. "No! I am not giving up on us!" Chris exclaimed and I sighed. This is kind of sweet if you think about. But also annoying. "Chris...." I started. "No. You're not going to give up on us either. We are meant to be. You know that. I love you and you love me. We can't just let that go." Chris explained and I sighed. "Chris...." I started. "No!" Chris exclaimed. "Chris! Stop it! You have talked and now it's my turn!" I exclaimed and Chris sighed. "Okay." Chris agreed and I uncrossed my arms. "We were a mistake. We we were never meant to last. What we have.... It's not real, it never was, and it's not now. I don't love you." I stated. "What? No." Chris stated. "You should go." I stated as I tried to hold back my tears. Chris was crying and then he orbed out and I started crying too.

Flashback!
No One's POV:
      It was the day before and Bianca just got home. "Glad your back. We need to talk." Lynn stated and Bianca sighed. "Yes?" Bianca asked. "You need to tell that Charmed boy that you don't love him and that you were a mistake." Lynn stated. "What? No!" Bianca exclaimed. "Yes, you will!" Lynn exclaimed. "No, I won't!" Bianca exclaimed. "Fine. Then I'll kill him." Lynn stated. "What?" Bianca asked. "You tell him that, and I won't kill him. Don't tell him, I'll kill him. Then it'll be all your fault. This is the only way to save his life." Lynn explained and then she left. Bianca ran to her room and started crying.