Chapter 36: Sister Fight!

Tamora's POV:
     I'm bored. Everyone is busy or out. Sam is at some charges little brothers birthday party. Kat won't talk to me. Penelope isn't returning my calls. I sighed in frustration. I walked out of my room and down stairs. I saw Kat eating a salad. "Greenie." I stated and she rolled her eyes. "At least I eat healthy." Kat stated and I rolled my eyes. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a soda. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV and started drinking my root beer. I put my legs on the coffee table and relaxed.

Dove's POV:
     The party is over so my family and relatives left. Sam is still here. Marcus is in his playpen and Lindsay is sleeping. My boyfriend, Bobby, is cleaning up. I smiled at Sam and he smiled back. I went to the kitchen and grabbed two coke's. I threw one at Sam and he caught it. I started drinking it and sighed. Bobby came over to me and gave me a kiss. He sat down and I sat next to him. "I should go." Sam stated. "Okay." I agreed. He waved at me and waved at Marcus and shook hands with Bobby. Then he left. I smiled at Bobby and gave him another kiss.

Tamora's POV:
       Kat sat on the couch and she had a cup of grape juice. I was watching the annual cheerleading competition. She grabbed the remote and changed the channel to The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. I looked at her and she just starred at the TV. "I was watching that." I stated. "So? Cheerleading is stupid." Kat stated. "At least I'm in an activity, nerd." I stated. "Sports are stupid. I rather be in my room with a snack, a drink, and a good book then be outside and get all sweaty." Kat stated and I rolled my eyes. "Well, you can watch this at anytime. I only can watch the cheerleading competition once every year." I stated and I snatched the remote and changed the channel. Kat glared at me. Kat tried to snatch the remote but I wouldn't let go and we were fighting for it and yelling. My dad ran down the stairs and split us apart and took the remote. Mom is at work right now. "Tam will watch the competition first and then Kat can watch whatever she wants." Dad stated and we nodded. He went into the kitchen as Kat and I glared at each other. Kat ran upstairs, probably to her room so I watched the cheerleading competition.

Penelope's POV:
   I put my hair in a ponytail and I went to my gymnastics place. I was in my sports bra and some jean shorts. I love doing gymnastics. I put my head behind my head and stretched it out. I put it back down and did the splits. I was sitting down and stretching. I stood back up and then my gymnastics coach walked in. She did moves and we are supposed to do the same. Her assistant would come around and make sure we were doing it right and help us if we are not. But I was doing really well, like I always do.
     Two hours later and we were done. I walked to my gymnastics bag and picked it up. I went to the restroom and got changed into a tank top and some pair of black slacks. I got out of my gymnastics sneakers and into my heels. I walk out and grabbed my phone. I have many miss calls and texts from Tam. I open the drivers door of my car and threw my bag in the passanger seat. I sat in and closed the door. I started the car, turned on the radio, and drove.
     I was driving when I realised I forgot to call Tam back. I stopped at a red light and grabbed my phone. I may not be able to call her so I'll just text. I texted Tam that I was in gymnastics, but I'm on my way home. I put my phone back in my bag and looked up, the light is still red and I sighed. I looked to my side and saw Cory and.... Jaclyn. Geez! Jaclyn? I thought she was my friend! How dare she? She knows I like him. Doesn't she? I don't think she does. I tried to make sure no one knows. Crap! This is my fault. She probably would go after him even if she knew I liked him. She's that kind of girl. She's not a true friend. My only true friend is Tam. I sighed and looked forward. I looked back to the side and saw Cory looking at me. Jaclyn noticed and it's obvious she's jealous. She kissed him on the cheek and then moved his head and kissed his lips. He looked back forward and back at me. I took a deep breath and looked away. Then the light turned green and I drove away, trying to stay calm.

Tamora's POV:
     I got a text from Penny, and I just texted back, okay. I sighed when the cheerleading competition was over. Kat walked down the stairs and sat on the couch. She grabbed the remote and changed the channel and now it's playing The Suite Life on Deck. I sighed and went my room.
     I closed the door and layed on my bed. But then my door was thrown open and I sat up to find Katerina. "What the hell?" I asked. "Why are you going after Luke?" Kat asked. "No one even mentioned him and his name is Lucas. Nicknames are stupid." I stated. "He likes it when I call him that, he even said so." Kat stated. "I tried calling him Luke once, only because you did, and he said to just call him Lucas." I stated. "He always liked me more after all." Kat stated with a smile and I glared at her. "You stole him from me!" I exclaimed. "He broke up with you because your mean and nasty and rude and obnoxious and he already liked me!" Kat exclaimed. "So what?" I asked. "So.... I did nothing wrong." Kat replied. "Excuse me?" I asked. "You knew I liked him, but went after him anyways." Kat stated. "That's what I do." I stated. "You're a horrible sister, girlfriend, friend, and human being." Kat stated and I glared at her.
  Then a demon flamed in and he used telekinesis and threw Kat into the wall. "Kat!" I yelled. He used telekinesis to bring me into the air and started choking me. It was hard to breath and I couldn't get out of his grasp.