Chapter 27: The Battle Begins!

Katerina's POV:
     I was packing my things back up. We stopped for the night and now we're about to move again. Lucas walked over to me with a smile and I smiled too. "Hey." Lucas greeted. "Hi." I greeted. "Hey." Lucas greeted and I laughed. "You already said that." I stated. "Yeah." Lucas stated. I picked up my bag and put it across my shoulders. "I need to tell you something." Lucas stated. "Yeah?" I asked. "Remember when I said I'm falling in love with someone?" Lucas asked and I frowned. "Yeah." I replied. "Well.... That person is.... You." Lucas stated and my eyes widened. "What?" I asked. "Yeah. I said it." Lucas stated and I smiled. "I'm falling for you too. I have been since the beginning." I stated. He kissed me on the lips passionately.

Lucas' POV:
    I finally told Kat how I feel and we kissed. It was amazing! Now we're walking and holding hands. I looked at her and she seemed deep in thought. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yes. I was just thinking. Tamora wouldn't like this." Kat stated. "So?" I asked. "She's still my sister. I care about her." Kat replied. "Does that mean you don't want to go out with me?" I asked. "No, of course not. I want to be with her. Tam doesn't care and even though I'm nicer then her, I'm not going to let her keep us apart. I like you, a lot." Kat explained and I smiled. I kissed her on the lips and we kept walking.

Katerina's POV:
      It's the next day and we are riding back on the bus. I sat with Lucas and we talked and did a little kissing. When I got home Lucas gave me one more kiss and I walked in. I hugged my parents and Sam and went in my room. I put my stuff up and walked back downstairs. Then I saw Tam. "Hi Tamora." I greeted. "Hey." Tamora greeted. "Has Lucas talked to you?" Tamora asked. "Yes. We're dating now." I replied and she looked angry. "Fine. You might win the battle.... But I'm going to win the war." Tamora stated and she walked away. I sighed. Crap! This isn't going to end well. I have fights and apparently I have been in a battle and won. Apparently I'm now in a war. I sighed again and thought about Lucas.