Chapter 3: Anniversary!

Chris' POV:
       It's the last day of summer vacation and also my four year anniversary with Bianca. I walked to our spot and sat and waited for Bianca. I felt arms wrapped around me and I smiled. Bianca kissed my neck and rested her chin on my shoulder. "Hi." Bianca greeted. "Hey." I greeted. She got off of me and sat next to me on the bench. "What's this big surprise?" Bianca asked and I smiled. I put out a picnic on the ground and we sat down.
     We ate and talked and laughed and had fun. I leaned over and gave her a kiss and she kissed back. We started making out and I got ontop of her as we made out. Bianca pulled away from the kiss and looked at me, I was still ontop of her. "I love...." Bianca started and I widened my eyes. "This food in this picnic you made, you really know what I like." Bianca finished and I nodded. I got off of her and she got up too.

Bianca's POV:
     Why can't I just tell him how I feel? I love him and I know I do. But everytime I say I love something else finishes the sentence. He's never said it to me too. I don't say it because I'm afraid. He's good and I'm.... Evil. Well, my parents are evil and his are good. He doesn't have any evil in him and I do. I'm afraid, everyday that I'll be just like my parents, but I don't want to. Am I? Am I like them? Am I evil? Will my parents hurt Chris? Will I hurt Chris? This is too hurtful and depressing to dwell on. Think about Chris.
     "I, I have another surprise for you." Chris stated and I smiled. Chris stood up and took my hand and I stood as well. He placed me on the bench and got behind me. I turned my head to face him. "What are you doing?" I asked with a smile. "Face forward and close your eyes." Chris stated and I did. I felt something cold around me neck. "Open." Chris stated and I did. I looked down and saw a heart locket with a gold chain. I smiled and looked up at him. "It's perfect!" I exclaimed. He sat on the bench next to me and we kissed passionately.

Chris' POV:
     This was a great anniversary. I love her so much and I can't imagine my life without her. "I have something for you too." Bianca stated. "What?" I asked. She handed me a smallish box that had wrapping paper covering it. I ripped off the wrapping paper and opened the box. Inside the box was a black, leather jacket. "This, this is the exact leather jacket I wanted!" I exclaimed with a smile. Bianca laughed grabbed the jacket. She walked behind me and put it on me. I looked up at her and grabbed her waist. I pulled her close to me and onto my lap. We started making out. "My mom is gone, letsggo to my house." Bianca stated with a smile and I smiled too. I knew what she had in mind. "Sounds perfect." I stated and then we left.
       I got home and I was happy. Then mom walked in. "Hi, honey." Mom greeted. "Hi, mom." I greeted. "Where did you get that jacket?" Mom asked. "I saved my money and bought it." I replied and she nodded. I went into my room and plopped on my bed. I can't believe I finally have my own room. I had a big smile on my face.