Chapter 53: Busted Part 1!

William's POV:
     Scar and I were walking. "Where are the two most powerful wands at?" Scarlett asked. "I don't know. But we have to find them before the mother and son do." I replied. "Because that's when they turn evil and the future becomes dark." Scarlett stated and I nodded. "Exactly." I agreed. "The only problem is, we don't know how to find them." Scarlett stated and I sighed. She's right, we don't. But we have to before it's too late. But that's when I realised.... There might be a way to find it. "I think I know a way to find them." I stated and she stopped and looked at me. "How?" Scarlett asked. I stopped too and turned to face her. "In the future, the son is the one who finds one of the wands first. Then the mom finds it and it leads her to the other wand. Then the power of the wand, plus the power of revenge, turns them evil and they work together to destroy the world." I explained and she looked me confused. "I know all of that. How does that help?" Scarlett asked. "We could watch the son and follow him to the wand and take it and then we could use that wand to find the other wand and hide them both." I stated. "Great idea. But they both don't start turning really evil until the mothers husband and the sons father dies." Scarlett stated. "Then we just have to make sure he doesn't die." I stated and she nodded.

Wyatt's POV:
      I'm so excited. My mom use to own a nightclub named P3, but after Paige came into the picture, she changed it to P4. But it hasn't existed since she decided to open the restraunt of her dreams, Charmed. Mom said I could re- open the nightclub. I realised what I wanted to do with my life. I like cooking, like my mom, and this nightclub is perfect for me and it's what I love. I came up with the perfect name for it too. H12. Because there are 12 kids of the Next Generation and we're all Halliwell's. I finshed re- making it yesterday, and it opens tonight. I'm so excited and my mom is happy for me. I hope this is a success like when she use to own it.

Paige's POV:
     I orbed outside of the cave. I don't see Piper anywhere. "Piper!" I called. But there was no answer. I sighed as I realised she went inside the cave by herself. I started walking inside the cave and looking around. "Piper? Are you here?" I asked as I looked around. "Hello, sis." Prue greeted. I turned around to face her. "Prue. Where's Piper?" I asked. "Don't worry, she's fine. I'm not evil, I didn't hurt her. I just imprisoned her so she couldn't stop me. Which I'm going to do to you too." Prue replied and my eyes widend. She used telekinesis to make my phone fly to her and she caught. Then she used telekinesis to unlock a cage and then made me fly into the cage. Then she used telekinesis to lock the cage again. "Don't take this personal." Prue stated. Then she she disappeared with magic. Oh my gosh! That was her astral self. Her astral self has gotten more powerful. I looked over and saw Piper unconscious in the cage with me. I.... We need Phoebe.... Now.

Scarlett's POV:
     We were watching the son. I had my hair in a high ponytail and I was wearing a blue T-shirt with a small blue jacket to match. Some blue jeans and blue and white sneakers. We have been watching the son all day. Ugh! I hate calling him the son. He's more then that.... He's family. So is the mother. "When will he find them?" I asked. "I don't know." Will replied and I sighed. I was levitating and looking threw his bedroom window. Will can't levitate, so he's waiting on the ground. "Why are you spying on my brother?" A familiar voice asked. I looked down and saw him with an athame at Will's neck and I gasped. "Get down here. Now!" The guy exclaimed and I levitated down. "Don't hurt him. Please." I begged with tears in my eyes. "Then answer my question." He stated. "Jackson." I stated and he looked at me confused. "How do you know my name?" Jackson asked. I looked at Will and he shook his head. Then I looked back at Jack. "Don't listen to him and tell me." Jackson stated and I sighed. "We're from the future.... And we have to save it by stopping your Prue and Victor Truedo-Halliwell." I confessed. His eyes widend as he gasped.

Future!
Emilie's POV:
      I ran into the attack with Ron following me. The triquatra was still there. "Prue still has the Book of Shadows. How are we going to use the spell to get to the past?" Ronald asked. "I was afraid they'll take the book, so I wrote the spell down." I replied with a smirk and he laughed. "Of course. You're always prepared." Ronald stated. "Always." I stated. I grabbed the piece of paper from my pocket. "Hear these words, hear the rhyme. Heed the hope within my mind. Send me back to where I'll find, what I wish in place and time." I chanted. Then Prue and Victor flamed in. "Run!" Ronald exclaimed. We ran into the portal and it closed before they could get through.