Chapter 45: Gone!

Tamora's POV:
       I just got back from my date with Zac. He was really sweet and a real gentlemen. Kat came down the stairs. "How was your date?" Kat asked me. "Good." I replied and she smiled. "How good?" Kat asked and I sighed. "Shut up." I replied and Kat sighed as she sat down on the couch. I sat down on the couch. I looked at Kat, who was starring at me. She's getting annoying. "Why are you looking at me," I asked. "You're glowing." Kat replied and I looked at her confused. "What?" I asked. "That date must really have been good. Because you seem really happy." Kat replied and I rolled my eyes. "Good night." I stated as I stood up. "Goodnight love bird!" Kat called as I walked upstairs and I rolled my eyes.

Katerine's POV:
     My phone rang and I sighed when I saw it was Melinda. I don't know why I'm still not talking to her. It sounds petty, I know. But I really don't care at this point. I went to my and Tam's room and went to my side. I took off my dolphin necklace, that Lucas gave me on our date last night, and I put it up. I'm so happy tomorrow is the start of thanksgiving break. I walked into the restroom and started the water. I heard something, so I went downstairs. I opened the front door and stepped out. Then the door slammed shut and I jumped. I turned around and tried to open it, but it was locked. That's odd. The last thing I remember was a enormous pain on the back of my head.

Jackson's POV:
     I walked into my room, after taking a shower. Then I felt my head throbbing and I felt so much pain. What's going on? I look around and see I'm on the ground. Why am I on the ground? I look up and see a demon. "Jack!" My dad yelled. No. He can't come up here. The demon will kill him. This is not good. But I can't seem to get the words out to speak. I turn my head to the doorway and saw my dad walk in and then his eyes widend. The demon threw a fire ball at him and it hit his stomach and he hit the wall.... Hard. I stood up, no matter how much pain I'm in. I grabbed one of my several athame's I own and I threw it at the demon. It hit his forehead and he screamed as he was sucked into the athame. I fell to the floor and crawled over to my dad.

Prue's POV:
     I got home and it seemed quite. Too quiet. I looked around for any sign of anyone. I heard something upstairs so I went up their and gasped at what I saw. My husband and youngest son were on the ground unconscious. "Paige!" I called and seconds later Paige orbed in. "Yeah?" Paige asked. "Heal." I replied and she then noticed them and gasped. She bent down and started healing Jackson. I had tears in my eyes. I was scared for my family. Then Jack started to slowly get up in pain and I sighed in relief. I helped him up and pulled him into a hug. Then we pulled away as we watched Paige put her hands over Andy and a yellow glow formed. Jack and I sighed in relief when Paige healed him. I helped him up and then we hugged and then Jack joined in.

Andy's POV:
   I was at the police station in my uniform. I was sitting at my desk when Darryl walked up to me. "We have a case." Darryl stated and I looked up at him. "Okay." I stated as I stood up. We headed for the door and we left the station.
    Darryl stopped the car in front of a bank and saw two men in mask's ran out with bags, I'm guessing full of money. We got out with our guns and hid behind the car doors. We pointed out guns at them. "Freeze!" Darryl exclaimed. They headed to a big white van. "Freeze!" I exclaimed. I shot my gun and hit the car, on purpose, trying to scare them. One guy shot at me and it broke the car window. I stood up and shot at him and he shot at me, but I was too slow and didn't move in time. He shot my chest and I fell to the ground. "Andy!" Darryl called. The sounds around me was becoming more faint and the world was becoming darker. Then all I saw was black.