Chapter 30: Secret Love Part 1!

Melinda's POV:
      Ian got a new apartment. He likes living around here like dad did. I walked there and knocked. Ian opened the door and I smiled. "Hi." I greeted. "Hey. What's up?" Ian asked with a smile. "May I come in?" I asked. "Sure." Ian replied and let me in. He closed the door behind me and we faced each other. "Is everything okay?" Ian asked. "Yeah. I heard you got an apartment and I wanted to see if it's true." I replied. "Really?" Ian asked. "Yeah. Why did you get an apartment?" I asked. "No reason, really." Ian replied. "Okay." I stated. "Are you okay?" Ian asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Melinda." Ian stated and I sighed. "I needed to get away." I stated. Ian sat on his bed and signed for me to sit next to him.
   I sat next to him on the bed and sighed. "What's up?" Ian asked. "I recently found out that my boyfriend cheated on me. Then I put one of my art pieces in an art contest and put on of my photography pieces in a photography contest. I haven't heard back if it's good enough. I love art and photography. It's who I am and these contests will be hosted by Claire Leons. She's my idol. She's an artist and photographer. The winner gets to be her art consultant. That's my dream and I am so young and it's on the tip of my fingers." I explained. "It's okay, it is. I'm sure you'll hear back and get in. I'm sure your a good artist and photographer. About your boyfriend, he's a jerk for doing that. He doesn't see how great you are." Ian explained. I smiled and blushed. "Thanks. But, by the time he cheated on me I was falling out of love with him. Because I was starting to feel attracted to someone else and started liking this guy. I was thinking about breaking up with him. But at least I was going to break up with him, he cheated on me and hurt me because he didn't have the curtisy to break up with me." I explained. I looked at Ian and my heart skipped a beat.

Ian's POV:
      She's breath taking. My heart started racing as her beautiful chocolate brown eyes looked at me in my eyes. Her gorgeous long, brown, and wavy hair and her beautiful face. Melinda kissed me, it only lasted a second and then she backed away. She stood up and I stood up to. "I am so sorry." Melinda apologized. "It's okay." I reassured. "It's time to be honest. The guy I was talking about is you." Melinda stated and I nodded. "The truth is, I really like you. A lot." I stated. "Really?" Melinda asked. "Yeah." I replied. There was a moment of silence and then we kissed passionately.