Chapter 28: Stay Away!

Bianca's POV:
   I got dressed and left the house. I was riding my motorcycle around. I'm just bored and have been thinking a lot and just needed to get away. I stopped my motorcycle at the place where Chris and I use to call our spot. I sat on the bench and sighed. How could he? I still love and miss him. Why do I love him so much? Why can't I just get over him? I wish I could get over him. I hate him. I hate that I love him. I wish I didn't love him. But I do, and I can't change that. I sighed and held back tears. I never use to even close to cry. Now I have to stop myself from crying. How is it that he can do that? That he has so much power over me? Why? I don't get it. He has a hold on my heart that I can't break if I wanted to. I hate that. I want to break it. But I can't, and it sucks. It really does.
       "Bianca." A familiar voice stated. My eyes widended and I turned around. I saw Chris and he sat next to me. I scooted away from him and he sighed. "I said I was sorry." Chris stated. "I know. But that doesn't mean anything." I stated. "Yes, it does. I love you." Chris stated. "I hate you." I stated. "No, you don't. I know you love me." Chris stated. "I don't love you anymore, I hate you now." I stated. "No. You just want me to believe that because you're mad at me, which I understand. If you hated me and was over me, you wouldn't be here." Chris stated and I sighed. "Maybe I just like it here." I stated. "It's more then that. You feel closer to me here without being close to me." Chris stated and I groaned. "Leave me alone." I stated and stood up. He stood up too which made me sigh. "Stay away! Stay away from me! Get this through your thick, lying skull! We will never get back together! Never! Maybe I do love you! I can't stop even if I wanted to! And trust me, I want to! I don't hate you! I hate that I love you! That's it! So there! Stay away!" I explained and ran to my motorcyle. Chris faced me. "Please." Chris pleaded. "I'm sorry." I apologized and drove away.
     I went home and cried. Can't anything good happen to me? Why doesn't he think I can hurt him? Because I can. He could be in danger around me. I'm evil. Can't he get that? He doesn't get that. It's kind of sweet. It really is kind of sweet. He doesn't care what I am or who I am. What do I do?

Chris' POV:
     I just want Bianca back. I will do anything at this point. Maybe I should make her jealous. Get a fake girlfriend and make her want me. I could do that. Maybe we can even start off as friends and become more. Maybe she'll agree to that. I know she still loves me, so we could become friends and I'll make her realize that we're best as a couple. She'll realise it. I hope so, I need her. I love her.

Penelope's POV:
         I was in the mall when I bumped into someone. "Watch it!" I exclaimed and then I realised who it was and my eyes widened. "Sorry." Cory mumbled. "No. I-it was my fault." I stated. "Yeah. I have to go." Cory stated and he walked off. I watched him go and sighed. "What's that all about?" Jaclyn asked. "Nothing." I replied. "Come on, Penny." Tamora stated and I walked off with Tamora and the rest of my cheerleading friends.
    I was at Hot Topic and looking around. I sighed as I thought of Cory. Maybe I should do what dad said and talk to him. I like him a lot.... But am I ready for something serious? I don't know. But I want to be with him, I think. I don't know what I want anymore. Ugh! I'm getting feelings. I can't feel this way. Does Cory still have feelings for me? I don't know. But I need to figure things out.