He makes you feel insecure

(A/N - PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

Liam - You're lounging on the couch after a long week at school; tests, presentations, quizzes, you name it and you had it.  In other words, you really weren't motivated to do much.

Because you were stressing so much, you had noticed that you'd put on some weight due to over eating to calm your nerves.  Although it wasn't much and you knew you could easily manage it, you were still concerned that you might let it get out of hand and had taken to wearing baggier clothing.

You hear Liam's heavy footsteps run down the stairs and move your gaze away from the TV to look at him and smile.  He's been so great and supportive lately and you couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.

"Morning love," he smiles and comes over to you to plant a sweet kiss on your lips.  You notice he has his gym bag slung over his shoulder.

"You heading out?"

"Yeah, I'm going to do an extra work out this week.  It's not scheduled but I feel like I need to," he says as he pulls on his shoes.

All the boys have been following a strict workout schedule on their few month off to stay in shape.  You always felt so guilty because Liam was so fit and you hardly had time to go to the gym yourself.

"That's good," you force a smile.

"You want to come?" He asks, walking into the kitchen and grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. "I can wait for you while you get ready."

"Oh, uh," you know you should but all you really want to do is sit and relax.

"I think it'll be good for you babe," he says when you don't answer, sitting on the arm of the couch, his eyebrows knit together.

Even though his tone is indifferent, your face falls and you gape at him.  Did he really just say that?  Immediately you start thinking about the pounds you put on and all the junk you've been eating.

Has Liam noticedDoes he think I need to lose weightIs it really noticeable? Am I getting fat?

"W- what?" You croak, your eyes burning as you try to hold back tears.  You look at the ground and hug your arms around your torso moving uncomfortably on the couch.  You can't meet his eyes for the fear of seeing pure disgust in them.

"(Y/N), are you alright?" He asks softly, sliding down off the arm and onto the couch beside you.  He places a hand on your back and rubs your knee with the other.

"You think I need to - to go to the gym? To - to lose weight?" You whisper.  When you look up at his, his dark eyes change from concern, to confusion.

"What? I never said -" He starts, and suddenly realization dawns on his face and his expression softens and he pulls you close.  "Oh, love, no - no I didn't mean it like that," he coos and strokes you cheek as a few tears slip out.  "When I said I think it'd be good for you I meant because you're stressed.  Exercise can help with stress... I'm so sorry you thought..."

You find it hard to believe his words because you're too caught up in your insecurities.  But the way he's holding you close makes you believe him at least a little bit.

"I don't know why you would think - baby you're perfect," he whispers, lifting your chin up so you meet his dark caring eyes.

He pecks you lips and whispers again, "You're perfect."