You break up (Part two)

(A/N - PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

You break up (part two)...

Niall - It's been a few days since you've seen or heard from Niall. You've been staying with your sister and have been moping around feeling awful. You've considered the fact that you had maybe made a mistake in taking s break, but quickly dismissed the thought. This was not your fault.

As much as you miss Niall, he had to realize how he was making you feel.

You're about to go to bed with a book and a cup of tea when the doorbell rings. Your sister isn't here so you go to answer the door.

You're shocked to see no one other than Niall standing on the porch, hands stuffed into the pockets of his track pants, head downcast but his bright blue eyes looking up at you.

"Hi," he mumbles awkwardly and kicks at the ground.

"Hi," you say back. He came to you so you wait for him to say something.

"Um, would you want to go for a walk with me?" He asks shyly and raises his head. His brows are arched in anticipation as he awaits your answer.

"Niall, it's late and I was just headed to bed-"

"Please," he pleads softly, his eyes sad. You stand and look at each other, the only light coming from the house behind you. "Please," he says again.

You sigh and nod, grabbing your coat and slipping on some boots. You lock the door behind you and follow Niall out to the street.

You walk in silence in the dark of the night, the streetlights lighting the way. You shiver from the cold September air under your coat and shove your hands deep in your pockets.

Niall chuckles when he sees you shivering and pulls out a pair of pink wool mittens from his back pocket. "I know you always forget them," he says as he hands them to you.

"Thanks," you mumble as you pull them onto your hands. They're warm from Niall's body heat.

You're still shivering so Niall puts an arm around your shoulder and pulls you close to him. You instantly feel warmer from his body being close to yours, and you realize that you've missed being close to him.

"I'm sorry," he says quietly. "I never meant for this to happen. I love you more than anything and I don't ever want you to feel like I don't." He stops and turns you around so you're looking into his eyes. "I love you (Y/N). Please come home, I've been a mess without you." His eyes are pleading you to answer him, staring into yours directly.

"I love you too, but I just- I don't know-" you stutter, tears now reaching your eyes and one escaping to fall down your cheek.

Niall wipes it away gently with his thumb. "Please princess," he whispers, "I need you. I promise I will treat you right. I'll be better.".

Tears have come to his eyes now too, and you realize that being apart has been hard on both of you. Its clear he's missed you as much as you've missed him and that he's been feeling just as awful as you have.

"Okay," you whisper, confident that you have made the right decision.

Niall cups your face in his hands and pulls it towards his, connecting his lips to yours. His lips are soft and warm on yours and you know that his kisses are what you've missed most.

"I love you," he mumbles against your lips, his hot breath gaming over your face.

"I know you do. I love you too," you say and kiss him once again.