NOT AN UPDATE

Hey guys!

So I just wanted to say thank you so so so much for all of these reads... it's crazy that there are people out there who want to read what I write.

As always, I love taking requests.  It's a way for me to give back to you as a thank you for reading, and to create something you want to read about!

So, now is the time where I sink to my knees and shamelessly promote my other works! YAY!

They are all (So far ) One Direction fan fictions;

Dreams or Reality is the first fanfic and full book I've ever written!  I was kind of impressed myself by what the plot turned out to be.  A girl likes both Liam and Harry so with the help of Niall and Louis she dates both of them.  Somehow, she ends up dating Liam in secret and fake dating Harry to prove a point to some bitch at her school.  I won't tell you who she ends up with or any other twists and turns ;) I have vowed never to go back and edit because you can clearly see a progression in my writing.

One is the second fanfic and book I've completed here on Wattpad!  It's a Harry Styles AU because I'm a Harry girl :$  I'm really proud of it and the response I've gotten from it.  Skylar and Harry have dated before but their relationship ended badly due to them being so young and being rebels.  They meet again three years later and Harry is dating her sister.  He has completely changed, and Skylar likes it. 

Unknown is the sequel to One which I've just started!  It's a direct continuation and I'm so excited to start with it!!

COMING UP in the very very very near future, I will be working on a Niall Horan fanfic called Find Me to try something a little new!

Thank you thank you thank you if you've read this far! I love you even more now ;)

Danielle xx