You introduce him to your friends

Liam - "I just want them to like you," you sigh as you step out of the car.

Liam takes your hand and laughs, looking down at you with an amused smile on his face.

"What? You don't think they'll like me?" He chuckles and you blush, leaning into him as you walk up the driveway to your friend's house.

"No, I mean, they didn't really know how to react when I told them we were dating. There's no doubt that they won't like you, I just want this to go well," you tell him and lean up to kiss his cheek.

You're more than nervous, butterflies flying all around inside you, your heart racing and your palms sweating. When you told your friends you were dating Liam Payne from one direction, they thought you were insane. Some of them were worried you would get hurt and were rushing into things, but you knew in your heart that Liam loved you.

You're breathing deeply and gripping his arm tightly as you approach the door, reaching out to ring the doorbell. Liam placed a hand on the small of your back and kisses your temple, his touch calming you some.

"It'll be just fine, love. Don't worry, I won't love you any less if they hate me," he winks and you manage a smile despite the whirlwind of nerves and anxiety in your mind.

The door opens and one of your friends answers it, her eyes growing wide when she sees you am Liam.

"Holy shit! She wasn't kidding!" She laughs, pulling you inside and pulling you into a hug. She hesitates when she turns to Liam, but he pulls her into a hug too.

She leads you to the living room and all your friends introduce themselves, making room for Liam on the sofa and you sat on his lap. Quickly your worries disappear when Liam is bombarded with questions and makes your friends laugh. They ask you how you met and joke about you being hired to date him.

The night goes well and by the time you leave you're smiling more than ever.

"Happy?" Liam asks with a smile, pushing you back against the car.

"A little," you say quietly.

Liam shakes his head and grips your waist, bringing his lips down on your gently. You smile into the kiss and he pulls back, resting his forehead on yours.

"See? Nothing to worry about," he says softly before kissing you again.

Harry - You had taken Harry out to a bar to meet your friends for the first time. You thought it would be better than a restaurant, more fun and more distractions if something went wrong.

You thought it would be fun, Harry finally meeting your friends for the first time. You thought it would be like a normal night out with your friends except the man you loved would be there. You thought you would have a good time, but you weren't.

As soon as the two of you walked in, the excitement left you. Harry's hand slipped from yours as your friends pulled him away and kept him busy. You didn't blame them for being starstruck, you were too when you first met him. You shrugged it off, expecting it to die down, but it never did.

Of course Harry was likeable and your friends fell in love with him right away, keeping him busy. You were shoved aside and left to sulk in at the bar alone while the rest played pool, laughed, drank and joked.

You let your mind wander, your chest starting to ache from being ignored. You rest your elbows on the bar and turn your chair away from your laughing friends.