Niall Imagine - Any age (requested)

This is for Cristina ( http://flawlessniall.tumblr.com ) or @crissykreme who requested via tumblr! I hope you like it x

You walk off stage still feeling the rush of adrenaline from performing. You could have never imagined this happening, but after 5SOS went off for their own headline tour, One direction needed a new opener. This time, it was Niall who was surfing the net and stumbled across your videos.

You were in shock when you got the call, you had never expected anything like this happening to you, not in a million years. When you first met the boys you were beyond star struck, but they were so welcoming. You played a few songs with them while you hung out, and the rest was history.

You're about halfway done the tour and the feeling is still the same; thrilling and unbelievable. You walk into the dressing room and are congratulated on another amazing performance by the crew. You thank them all and excuse yourself, remembering you left your phone in the guy's dressing room while you were hangout out before the show.

The guys are probably busy getting their hair done and doing the last but of things before they go on, so your plan is to slip in and out of the dressing room quickly and give them space.

"Hey, Cristina! Amazing performance tonight, as always," Paul says as he passes you in the hallway, giving you a fist pound.

"Thanks Paul, you watched it?" You smile, stopping to talk to him.

"Yeah I did, so did Niall. He was extremely impressed and I'm not sure, but he may have stopped breath a few times," he teases, poking you in the arm.

You blush, suppressing your smile and whacking him in the arm. He chuckles as he walks away, muttering something under his breath about crazy kids.

Paul was the only person who knew you had it bad for Niall and he never let you forget it. Niall was the person you spent most time with out of the boys and the two of you had gotten really close. Everyone thought yours was a brother-sister type relationship, but Paul knew better. You hoped Niall did too.

You round the corner in the corridor of the arena and the dressing room door opens. Niall and Liam walk out with bottles of water in their hands and their ear-ins around their necks.

"Niall, she's sixteen... don't you think it's a but young?" You hear Liam mutter under his breath as they exist the room.

You quickly backtrack so you're concealed around the corner in the corridor. They hadn't seen you, too engrossed in conversation.

You feel awful for listening, but for some reason you can't seem to stop yourself.

"I know, I know, but, mate, she's amazing. Did you see her up there tonight? She's not at all the same girl I found on YouTube a year ago. She's... different," you hear an Irish accent say, and heat rises in your cheeks.

"Good different?" Liam asks, their voices and footsteps growing closer. You back up from the corner instinctively until you reach a restroom for a quick escape.

"Fantastic different," you hear Niall say just as you duck into the restroom.

You want a few second before pushing the door open again and coming face to face Niall and Liam.