How he describes you to other people

(A/N - PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

How he describes you to other people...

Liam - "She's the most amazing person I've ever met. Always kind, always caring, she always puts other before herself. She's very selfless in that respect, I think. That's probably what draws me in the most about her, the fact that she focuses so little on herself. We really understand each other too which makes us so good together. She's always smiling, it brightens everyone's day and she doesn't even know it. She's perfect without even trying, she really is. The real definition of beautiful inside and out."

Niall - "She's almost one of the lads, except much more attractive than the rest of them. She knows how to have a good time and is always looking to have fun. She's never embarrassed about acting like an idiot which I love because that way she's always being herself. She never hides who she really is from anyone, and who she is is hands down the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on. I never thought I'd find someone like her but I guess I got extremely lucky."

Zayn - "She's really chill about everything, but still serious when she needs to be. She's usually a bit quiet around other people but when it's only her and I she's crazy. It's kind of selfish but I like that I'm the only person who gets to see that side of her. Her smile literally drives me insane, it's contagious. She's funny without even trying, she always makes me laugh which can be hard to do. I don't know what I'd do without her. She keeps me grounded, I think. She's just amazing."

Louis - "She's just like me which is perfect. We're always going around pranking each other and we're always having a laugh. She's got a really quick wit too, she's almost as sassy as I am. At the same time, she's really gentle and can be quite sensitive sometimes. I love that she can be so independent but still needs me to take care of her. She's gorgeous, and I can't believe she's mine."

Harry - "She's very different from any other girl I've know. She's not afraid to be smart or to be independent. She's got a strong head and I love that she can take care of herself. But even though she could make it on her own, she still has such a need to be loved. She's so cute and shy whenever she wants to cuddle or kiss. She's got a beautiful mind, always sees things in a positive light and thinks the world is such a beautiful place. She's absolutely stunning and she keeps me sane. I couldn't see myself with anyone else."

Thanks for reading!

I am accepting requests for preferences and imagines! To find out how you can request, read the previous post titled REQUESTS xx

Also, check out my One Direction fan fiction Dreams or Reality :)

Everything posted on my Wattpad account is also posted on my 1D tumblr blog, link below.

http://notjustonedirection.tumblr.com

http://la-yers.tumblr.com (personal)