Imagine

I know I have some requests to get through and thank you all so much for waiting patiently, but I've had to bump this one to the top of the queue.

This was requested by a wattpad user for their best friendI've bumped this one to the top of the queue like I did with an imagine a few months ago where a girl requested it to give her friend a vote of confidence and make her aware that she was perfect no matter her size or color.

I am extremely honored that such trust has been placed in me to help out these girls like you and I, and help them see that they are loved by their friends and are not aloneNone of you are alone whether it feels that way or notThere is always someone who loves you, it may be hard to see at times but you have to allow yourself to see it.

This request hits close to home for me as it might for some of youI am in no way condoning suicide nor does this imagine reflect my opinion on the matterIf you wish to talk to me about it, please contact me via tumblr or my inbox

I've been where some of you have been, diagnosed with anxiety and chemical depression since I was 10 years old.  I'm now 18 and have learned so much and gone through so muchI don't wish mental illness on my worst enemyI'm curious to know if you would like to know what I have to say and what I've been through.