He finds out one of the guys likes you

Harry - "Niall!" Harry shouts, storming into the room where you and the rest of the boys are hanging out. You all jump at the sound of his voice, anger plain on his face. "What the hell is this?"

"What's what?" Niall asks, his face scrunched up in confusion and panic at Harry's confrontation.

"This!" He shouts, gripping an envelope in his hand with your name printed on it. "Your bunk exploded all over the floor and so I picked it up, only to find this!"

"Harry, what's going on?" You interject, standing and walking towards him. You step in front of him and place your palms on his chest, but he looks over you at Niall.

"Mate, I was never going to give it to her I swear," Niall rushes out, his cheeks burning bright red as he stands from the sofa and holds his hands out innocently.

"It doesn't fucking matter, Niall! This is my girlfriend and you're writing this about her? How could you?" Harry shouts at the top of his lungs and spins on his heal, leaving the room and slamming the door behind him without a single glance at you.

"What the hell was that?" You spin around, asking Niall. You're annoyed that he did something to get Harry so angry that involved you. Niall sighs, looking at you with hurt eyes before bending down and picking up the envelope.

He holds it out to you, "Here," he mumbles and waits for you to read it.

Every word is sweet, printed with care. Instead of feeling warm like you should when reading such amazing things about yourself, you feel the heat of furry rushing into your cheeks. You were flattered that Niall liked you, but you were pissed off that he'd have the nerve to put it in words. You look up at his embarrassed face, his clear eyes staring back at you emptily.

You let the paper drop to the floor, turning on your heel to find your boyfriend.

Liam - "So," the interviewer started, and you could see the mischief in her eyes straight away. "You're all taken, correct?"

You roll your eyes at the common question from beside Paul off camera, Liam catching your eyes and throwing you a wink. You smiled sweetly and waved.

"No, not this lad," Louis spoke up, raising his hand.

"Anyone special in your life Louis?" She asks, leaning forward.

"Nah," he shakes his head but his cheeks go bright red. All the guys look at him with wide eyes, clearly catching on.

"Nice try, spill it Tommo," Niall nudges him and Louis sighs.

"Well she's, she's..." he starts, his eyes floating around the room until they land on you. "Amazing. The most beautiful girl I've ever seen, well fit. She so gentle and kind, not like a lot of other girls. She doesn't care about what people think, (Y/N)'s just -"

"(Y/N)?" Liam chokes, nearly jumping out of his seat.

Louis rips his eyes from yours and you cover your mouth with your hand, shocked that he was talking about you.

"No, no," he fumbles, panicked. "I didn't - I said -"

"No, Louis admit it! You're talking about my girl," Liam spits, his hands balling into fists.

"It was a mistake, Liam. She was just right there and I just said her name," Louis tries to lie, but you all can see through it.

Liam shakes his head, his dark eyes burning as he gives Louis a shove in the chest. "This interview is over."