another quick note...

Just another quick note for all you beautiful people!

Recently on tumblr I got an anon message me and say 'Hello from Ireland!' and so I'm sitting there like whaaaaat? I have a reader from Ireland?! So I reply and tell her that I'm extremely excited someone from Ireland reads my stuff and then I got another message from a different reader from Ireland! Then another from someone in Singapore!

It just really got me thinking, I never thought my words would be spread all across the world. It's amazing to think that tumblr and Wattpad have such amazing and supportive communities. This is a small audience of readers, sure, but it's still more people enjoying my work than just my mum and sister.

You are all so kind and thoughtful, you make me want to write and you all encourage me to keep going! It's amazing that people that I don't even know have faith in me.

Thank you all so so much for making me one step closer to a dream come true x

AND! If you want to help make another of my dreams come true, please please please follow this link and I'll marry you!

http://youtube.com/daniellemisc96

ALSO!

I'm extremely interested in knowing where you're all from!!!

I'll start, I'm from Ontario Canada, I live about half an hour outside Toronto on a good day ;)

Thank you oh so much again for the support and being kick ass readers! Much love to you all xx

Danielle xo

PS!!! I'll be updating twice a day for the next week or so since I have soooo many requests to get through! There will be a preference and an imagine posted each day xx