He throws you out

He throws you out...

Harry - Curled up on Niall's sofa with your face in your hands, all you can see are his fiery green eyes and hear his booming voice, the sound of glass shattering and the door slamming behind you.

"Tell me what happened," Niall whispers, rubbing your back.

You're done crying but now you feel numb. You can't find the words to say anything. Nothing makes sense. How could Harry, the love of your life, have thrown you out. You don't remember how it started but it doesn't matter. You just hoped this wasn't the end.

The doorbell rings but you don't flinch or even move and inch. Something tells you it's him, half of you hopes it is. This is beyond anything the two of you have ever been through and your heart is hanging by a thread. You can't escape the harshness of his words, the furry in his eyes. He was a different person.

"Am I getting that?" Niall asks and you shrug.

"Your house," you whisper.

He looks at you a moment longer and sighs before standing. You hear his footsteps and hear him unlock the door. The sound of Harry's deep voice asking where you were makes your stomach churn but you feel nothing. You're in shock, you're numb.

You hear more footsteps that stop once they're right beside you. You don't look up of move

"Come home," he says, his voice quiet and raspy, not even begging or pleading. It's a demand.

"Why?" You say, your voice thin and barely audible.

"Because I love you, and I'm sorry," he says softly, sitting next to you but not daring to touch you.

"You told me to leave."

"I didn't mean it," he sighs, finally lifting a hand and pushing hair out of your face.

You freeze at his touch and it's like your senses are awoken. You feel the ache, the pain, the chill of his touch. You look at him and into his soft green eyes that were once filled with hate.

"You... you told me to leave!" You exclaim and he winces when tears slip down your face.

"I know what I said, I just... baby, I didn't mean it. I love you -"

"Promise it won't happen again," you cut him off, trying to find a way to forgive him because you don't want this to be over. You couldn't imagine it being over over something you don't even remember.

Your heart is racing as he looks at you with guilt filled eyes and takes both your hands in his. He breaths deeply and leans in to rest his forehead on yours.

"It will never, not ever, happen again. And I will promise that one hundred time over," he whispers, his breath fanning over your face and raising hairs on your neck. He lifts a hand to wipe away a tear as it leaves your eye. "I love you, and I let my temper get the best of me. I'm so sorry baby."

You take in a shaky breath, feeling panicked that it came so close to being over. You nod frantically and Harry pulls you into his arms as your body starts to shake and you sob heavily into his shoulder. His string and protective arms hold you closer than he ever has before.

"Shh... it's okay. We're going home, love," he coos, stroking your hair and pressing his lips to your temple. "We're going home."

Liam - "Get out, I don't want to see you!" He slurs, swaying where he stands. His eyes are bright with rage for no reason other than you telling him he's had too much.