BAND RANT - 5SOS EDITION

Not an update, but a rant.

Okay so, I was talking to my friend today about 5sos at work.  I was cleaning the dinning room and Amnesia came on and I scream - thank God the store was empty - but I ran to the back of the store to tell her.

Then she says, "They're tuning into douches."

And I'm like, "How dare you."

So then she goes on to tell me that when the go out to meet their fans, they pull hot chicks who are willing to have sex with them out of line and give them free tickets and blahblahblah.

So I guess my point is, being such a big fan, hearing that stuff hurts my heart a little. 

I don't always agree with what my favorite bands do, but I still love them for the same reasons I started liking them in the first place.

Am I right?

Why do some fans obsess over all the disappointing and "bad" things their bands do instead of being like, "Hey I like this band because Michael has sweet hair," or "I like this band because Luke is a sexy beast," or "I like this band because Calum's an idiot," or "I like this band because it lead me to my future husband Ashton Irwin."

Don't - just don't - try to tell me that all bands should be squeaky clean.  Even One Direction pulls some shady shit okay?

I'm fully aware that as hormonal teenage boys, they're loving life having all this attention from girls they probably never got before. 

OF COURSE THEY WOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT!!!!

They're young and crazy, who cares? Let them do what they want, let them make stupid ass decisions and let them get bad publicity.  Stupid things they do or what people say about them shouldn't change your POV.

They want be this way forever, they'll grow up, grow out of it, get tired of it, want real love, I don't know.

If I had a whole crowd of hot dudes who loved to listen to me sing I'd totally pick out the hot ones and fantasize about banging them, who wouldn't?

If I had a chance to fuck a member of 5sos, WHY WOULDN'T I?!?!

Put yourself in their shoes; whole crowd of hot people standing in front of you who claim their love to you everyday via social media.  You're going to use your fame to fuck at least one of them.

Maybe that's just me, maybe I'm crazy, but that's the band rant for tonight.

I'd fuck Ashton Irwin.  So hard. Like mmm.

Xx