What you talk about before bed

I just want to say that I absolutely love it when you guys talk to me, I love getting to know you all! My inbox, tumblr ask and kik are always open! x

What you talk about before bed...

Liam - Liam always talks about how lucky he is. No matter how late it is, or whether it's over the phone while he's on tour, he never fails to mention how lucky he is. He says he's lucky to have the life he has, to be doing what he loves and making music, he's lucky to have made four brothers in the process and he's lucky to have you. You tell him he deserves it all and that he's worked hard to get where he is and that you couldn't be more proud. He says, sure, but he doesn't know what he ever did to deserve someone like you.

Niall - Niall likes you tell you about his day and every detail of everything he did that you missed. He likes it when you know everything, he doesn't want you to miss out on anything whether he's at home or away. He'll tell you details and get into it, telling you the crazy things Louis did or the stupid things Harry said, the people he met and the places he visited. He always asks about your day too, not wanting to miss anything that you did. You loved that he was interested in your normal life when his was always so exciting, but even so he's always excited about little things you did.

Harry - Harry ends the day by telling you what he loves about you. Most nights it's the same thing; your eyes, your smile, your laugh, how kind and caring your are. But some nights he'll delve into detail, saying things that make your heart melt. When he's away is when he'll normally say the sweetest things, wanting you to know that even though he's not with you, you're still in his heart. You tell him everything you love about him; his hair, his eyes, his laugh, his kind and polite nature, his worth comments and the way he thinks he's funny. The boys find it sickening, or at least they say they do, but you could care less. You both love knowing that you love on another.

Zayn - Zayn doesn't say much before you sleep, he likes to hold you and feel you near him. If he's away and you're on the phone, he'll tell you he misses you and he'll talk to you about what he's doing, but when the conversation dies out he likes to stay on the line with you even if you say nothing at all. He likes to know you're there, he likes to hear you breathing. Your presence to him is worth more than anything you could ever say to him. He loves when you're with him or connected to him in anyway possible.

Louis - Every night is something different. A different question, wonder or theory, something you can discuss. He loves hearing your opinions an explain what you think. Just hearing you voice and taking to you about anything would make him happy. You always both drift off to sleep mid conversation, but that's the best part about it. Nothing you say means much because in the morning it's all forgotten. He loves the meaningless conversations the most, the ones where it doesn't matter what you say. He just loves talking to you, no matter what it's about.

Hope you enjoyed it!

If you want to request a preference or imagine, read the previous post titled REQUESTS to find out how!

Don't forget to be specific when you request!!!!

Also, check out my One Direction fan fiction Dreams or Reality :)

Check out my Harry Styles fan fiction One. and the sequel Unknown.!!

Everything posted here on my Wattpad account is also posted on my 1D tumblr blog, link below.

http://notjustonedirection.tumblr.com

http://la-yers.tumblr.com (personal)

xx