Louis Imagine - Forever (requested)

This imagine is for Leslie or @batmanlovestory who requested it via Wattpad.

Hope you enjoy it! x

Check out my Harry Styles fan fiction One. and the sequel Unknown.!!

Also, I've just started a Niall Horan AU!!!!! Yay!

"Louis please, where are we going?" You giggle as he squeezes your sides playfully.

"I told you, we're going on a date love," he smiles innocently and leans in to press a kiss to your temple.  He wraps an arm around your waist as you continue to walk.

"I know, I know.  But where is the date?" You press and Louis laughs at your persistence.

"Nearby, I promise beautiful," he mutters as he pulls you closer.  You groan, wanting to know extremely badly where you were headed.  "Patience, Les."

"I had patience but now it's staring to fade, Lou," you sing song and he chuckles again, shaking his head.

"Just hold onto your hat for just a while more babe," he smirks, leaning in to kiss you gently.

"I'm not wearing a hat," you tease smirking when he rolls his eyes.

"Haha, you're so funny," he says sarcastically and squeezes your side again, making you squeal.

Louis had woken you up early this morning and  instructed that you get ready and wear something nice.  You complied, questioning what was going on but never got a complete answer.  Louis himself had dressed up in black skinny jeans and a white button shirt, thin enough to see his tattoos through.

You were now walking down a pier near the water front, the salt water smell clearing your nose and calming you both.  A light breeze lingered in the air providing coolness on the hot summer day.  The sun was shining in the clear sky, not a single cloud in the sky.  People buzzed about, every one of them seemingly happy.  You had never witnessed a more perfect day and you wished it didn't have to slip away in the sunset later on.

"Fancy an ice cream?" Louis asks, walking you over to a small shack set up on the pier.  You nodded as he took your hand in his, ordering your favorite which he knew by heart.

You couldn't help but look at him and just watch the way his lips moved.  Everything about him was so perfect to you and just so fascinating.  The way his jaw was so defined and the smoothness of his pink lips made your head spin.  Not to mention that you could be lost in his deep blue eyes for day.  What you liked most though, was the way his stubble added an edge to his sweet appearance.  That, and it was damn sexy.

Even his hand I'm yours was something you could never get over, the way your hands seemed almost made for each other.  Even over the three years you two had spent together, his touch never failed to get your heart pumping or cause you to shiver.  You could not love him more than you do, it would be impossible.

"So is this the date?  A day on the pier?" You ask as the two of you finish your ice cream on a small bench.  Louis arm is wrapped around your shoulder and you're playing with his finger.