Harry Imagine - You belong with me (requested)

This imagine is for Jakie or @cuttiecupcake5143 ( http://cuttiecupcake6.tumblr.com ) who requested via Tumblr! Enjoy it love x

"Married?!" Harry shouts over the phone. "You didn't even tell me you were engaged to that bastard!"

You sit shocked, not expecting this reaction. You hadn't told Harry you were engaged because you wanted him to be surprised when he got the wedding invitation. You never thought he'd be this surprised though. He was supposed to be happy for you, he was your best friend.

"Harry! He's a great guy and I love him, how could you have any problem with this!" You shout back, mostly out of exasperation than anger. "I'm telling you now before you go on tour!"

"How could I have a problem?" He scoffs and you don't understand. He's quiet for a wile then you hear him sigh. When he speaks again you can hardly hear his voice. "I'm... I'm happy for you. I'm happy you're happy but I can't stand next to you as your best maid while you're marrying him."

"You're not going to come to my wedding?" You choke, tears pricking at your eyes.

"No, I... God Jakie I'll be there, you know I will. I just can't stand by your side while you say your vows. I can't," he mumbles. You can picture him running his hands through his hair and shaking his head while his green eyes focus on the floor beneath his feet.

"Why not? I want you standing up there with me, I wouldn't have it any other way," you say quietly, sinking further into your sofa.

He's quiet again, only his deep breathing on the line.

"If only that were true. See ya when I get back Jakie," he mumbles and before you can ask what he means, the line goes dead.

...

"Have you seen Harry? He - he was supposed fly in last night but I didn't hear anything," you say, getting more nervous than ever for your big day.

"No I didn't Jakie, I'm sorry," one of your friends sighs and rubs your shoulder.

You sigh and stare at your reflection in the mirror. You've never looked more beautiful in your stunning white dress, it's everything you've ever dreamed. But as the nerves float around in your stomach, making your head light, you can't help but feel like something is missing.

"Jakie, it's time," you mother says excitedly. You snap out of your daze and nod, giving her a smile with tears in your eyes. "Oh, hunny," she coos and pulls you in for a tight hug. All you can think about is your best friend and how he won't be standing next to you, sharing this special moment in your life.

Next thing you know you're walking down the aisle, the man of your dreams standing in front of you with flowing green eyes -

Blue eyes. He has blue eyes.

You suck in a breath and smile, your hands shaking as you meet him at the alter. You look around subtly for Harry but don't see him. Even though you're getting married, your heart sinks. You shouldn't even be thinking about him right now but you can't stop.

The ceremony goes by and you don't even realize what's happening, too busy worrying about Harry. He was supposed to fly in last night, why wouldn't he call you.