Headcanon- Rasmus's Family

So I decided to make another Headcanon thing and this one I actually came up with while doing the last one and I'm going to warn you right now.

It's really sad.

Still here? Great, here's a little theory I came up with.

So Rasmus, what if he started a family? I mean, to my knowledge he's an older guy so naturally, he might have started a family of his own, as people generally do. However, in the series, there is no mention that he still has one. He never goes home to a wife or a kid and just seems to focus on Cody and the Kingdom. Here's my thought, and I have no idea if it's true or not, but it's here.

What if Rasmus had a wife? They fell in love, married, all that fun stuff and then what if she got pregnant? Both became excited and they started to prepare for the child. Imagine how happy they would have been.

Then what if something went wrong during birth? Maybe they could only save one and saved the child. Rasmus becomes heart broken and now has to raise this child on his own. His wife is dead.

Rasmus becomes a worried father, always trying to make sure his only child is safe but starts to loosen up a bit. He now knows, after a while, that everything is going alright. But what if something goes wrong? The child dies in an accident or maybe (What I think) an attack? Criminal maybe? Nothing big, just a simple robbery or shooting?

Rasmus distances himself. He has no family left so he might as well devote his life to the kingdom.

But then he learns of Cody, someone who is in his bloodline. Not only this, but takes the throne, the most dangerous role of all. Rasmus is cold at first but with Cody's goofy personality, it doesn't take long to get attached. Rasmus realizes that Cody is like the child he never got to see grow up. Rasmus watches him grow and helps him along. Rasmus acts like a parent and only wants the best for him.

Rasmus makes a promise to himself. He promises that he will not lose another child, no matter what. Rasmus becomes overprotective because if anyone tries to hurt the child he never has, they will pay.

And most of all, imagine Rasmus's joy as he watched Cody grow into a great king and can't help but think of him as his child and how successful he has been as a father.

Or, if you want some extra feels:
Imagine Rasmus holding Cody close as he dies in his arms, knowing that he has lost another child, and this is one he cannot recover from.

*******************************************

Soooooo.... Yeah. I did a thing.

Sorry. It just kinda happened... I have a lot more of these, should I make a book or what?

Anyways, I hope you liked that! Be sure to comment your thoughts on it and I'll see ya later! bu-bye!

--JustAnAtlantisWriter