Kids Who Grew Up Too Fast

Hey, remember that line I used in Culpability? The, "Kids who grew up too fast" line I used for both Cody and KrakenKid?

Well, a couple days ago when my final tests were going on, I finished early and made a little something something when I thought about it.

Something like this:

It's uncolored I know but I didn't have anything so it'll have to do

Lemme explain myself.

The shadows on their faces are the image of something that haunts them. Something that made them grow up before they were supposed to.

KrakenKid's is a trident, the symbol for Atlantis, the royal family and everything it stands for. His parents death was because of Atlantis, and it forever haunts him. He had to grow up before he was ready.

Cody's shadow is a kraken, or to be specific, it's KrakenKid looming over him. He grew up when KrakenKid captured and tortured him. That's when he truly realized that being a king wasn't a game or as fun and games as he tried to make it.

In the end, not only did they both grow up too fast, but they caused it for each other as well.

*******************************
*Takes a bow*

Thank you for your time.

Also, while I'm here I might as well say HOLY SMOKES ATLANTEANS TWO CAME OUT AND ITS GREAT

I hope you liked this! Be sure to comment what you thought of it, and goodbyeeeeee!

--JustAnAtlantisWriter