Next Gen Theme Songs

Soooo I couldn't resist but I was listening to music today, a couple songs reminding me of characters so I wanted to do theme songs for all the characters!

Plus, it's a good way to get to know the characters even more too, so without further ado, let's go!

Leo- Warriors By Imagine Dragons

Unsure if I've done this song before but it does fit Leo pretty well. Leo, as the first born heir (I imagine that for Atlantis, gender doesn't matter as much as age), has always been expected to take the throne once his father gives it up to him. He's dreamed of changing things, and making it better (Even though the pressure can be a bit much) . Leo has to prove himself to his people that he's worthy to rule them, and in the end, he and several of the others are future of Atlantis. They will build this town.

Araminta- Centuries By Fall Out Boy

I really love this song for Araminta, because she's a fighter. She fights for her dreams, for other people, and generally believes you can't get through life if you don't fight a little. She's got a dream of making a difference, and going down fighting, as she sure going to make sure it goes that way. She's gonna go down in history.

Aaron- Over The Rainbow By Todrick Hall

I don't know if you guys have noticed, but Aaron isn't exactly a very tough guy (Physically). Instead, he's an average sized guy who loves to bake and scarves, and he's kinda shy. Basically, he's not societies version of a "MAN" ya know? But, his Dads don't give a crap. He's their baby, and anyone who says anything about their son will get a whooping coming their way. Because he's perfect the way that he is, and it doesn't matter if he's the way that he is, because there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Orion- Here Comes A Though By Rebecca Sugar

Did this one surprise anyone? Here's the thing: As sarcastic and snarky and overprotective and allll of that that Orion can be, he's got two sensitive Dads and got a fusion of both of that. He's a lot more sensitive than he lets on, and with his Dads, he also prefers to hide it. Then, it becomes bigger because the problem then becomes bigger in his head and eventually he'll shut down from pure stress. Luckily, he just needs someone to make sure he deals with the problem, and lets it go, and he'll be golden.

Cordelia- Radioactive By Imagine Dragons

Cordelia has some serious magical power, making this a perfect song. She's got a lot of destructive magic and she loves to use it. Not to mention, she's the exact person to create a rebel group (As somewhat mentioned in song) and that just fits! She's not one to give up without a fight (Much like Araminta, though they buttheads often), and overall, this song just works.