SU!Atlantis AU

Guess who made another AU? THIS GUY

Anyways, not the point. It had come to my attention that some of you watch Steven Universe, and a while ago I came up with a concept of an AU with Atlantis in the world of Steven Universe and so, here's what I got!

It's not perfect but maybe y'all could help a little bit?

If you haven't watched Steven Universe, I highly recommend it and sorry but this is going to be a little confusing.

LEZ DO THIS

ATLANTIS GEMS (Similar to the Crystal Gems): A long time ago, a rebel Apatite gem who abandoned his old name and took on the name "Poseidon" started up a group of Rebel Gems to rebel against Homeworld because they were going to destroy the Earth, a planet he fell in love with. They started a great Gem War over the planet. He would win, but at a terrible price of costing most of his armies lives. He and the remaining of his army would take refuge on the planet, protecting it as much as possible.

Starting off with: CODY

Cody would be a counterpart to Steven!

Cody is a hybrid half "Human" (Whether he's still a penguin or not is up to y'all)- half gem, his Apatite gem placed on his belly. His father is long dead because he gave his gem up to Cody so he could be a hybrid, meaning he feels the need to live up to him. He is able to summon the same weapon his father could, a powerful spear, and has many other magical abilities that he has yet to learn. Though he's the child of the Atlantis Gems, he's determined to come on missions with them and participate in everything he can to prove himself. He has a heart of gold, is both childish yet serious at the same time and a punny sense of humor, just like Steven. No matter the person, he sees the good everyone, even if they've done terrible things.

Next, PROFESSOR PIKALUS

Pikalus is counter part to Garnet

Professor Pikalus is the powerhouse of the group, and while Cody grows and understands his power and how to lead, he's the leader until Cody can take over. He's an Aventurine gem because it's green, and his gems are on his forehead and his chest, being a perafusion of two gems, one smart and analytical and one hardcore and tough. He can summon a hammer and has a berserk mode only to be used in desperate times because though he becomes stronger, he loses control. A long time ago, he worked with Poseidon and still misses him sometimes. (Not as much as Pearl's counterpart, just wait to you see him) He's very intelligent, normally making the huge decisions in the group and the strongest of them all as of now (Basically until Cody understands his full potential)

And now RASMUS (Yes, he's a major character)

Rasmus is counterparted to Pearl

Rasmus himself is a pearl, having a gem on his forehead and used to belong to Poseidon, now a little lost without him. He's a sword fighter, able to summon a sword with his gem and extremely agile. He's a bit of a worry wort over Cody, insisting that he takes things slowly and sometimes gets a little sad around him because he's so much like his father. He can be a little bit of a perfectionist like Pearl but he is truly skilled when it comes to combat. Rasmus is 100% the mom friend of the group and advises Cody on everything he does.

Annnnnd SELENA

Selena is counterparted to Amethyst

Selena is a Pink Beryl, her gem placed on her shoulder. She wasn't there during war but did come up after it. Unlike the other gems, she was created on Earth, not Homeworld. She loves to have fun and kinda acts as a sister to Cody. Selena doesn't mind bending the rules a bit to get what needs to happen, and because of this, gets in a little trouble with Rasmus. She can summon a Rapier to fight and is pretty fast. She loves to use her shape shifting ability like her counterpart and is smaller than most Pink Beryls, meaning she's a defect and is constantly trying to prove how strong she is. She doesn't mind playing some pranks here and there.

HUMANS: Since the Atlantis Gems stationed themselves in a temple right next to Atlantis City, they often run into humans. Here some examples.

Here is SAM

Sam is a counterpart to Connie.

Like Connie, Sam slowly but surely becomes really awesome at sword fighting and has a great relationship with Cody. They're best friends and probably will get together at some point. Sam meets Cody at a strange time but they become really good friends over time. She's a bit of a nerd but loves to learn swordfighting from Rasmus and eventually fuses with Cody. She has a really great relationship with Selena too.

Yep, I have CEREBIA

Cerebia is parallel to Greg

Cerebia is Cody's loving mother, a retired rockstar who still loves to jam. She loves her son to pieces and always tries to help him and the gems when she can. She's truly a sweetheart and managed to get Poseidon to fall in love with her, though does miss him. She makes a lot of songs and just is the best mom ever. She's kinda broke but doesn't really mind too much.

Homeworld Gems: Homeworld is where the gems come from. Though they are commonly deemed as bad at first, most get reformed.

Here he is, KRAKENKID

KrakenKid is counterparted to Peridot (Slightly Jasper too)

KrakenKid is the leader of the few gems that come to Earth but ends up getting a redemption arc. He has a Star Spinal gem on his chest and summons a powerful gun through it. He originally comes to Earth to check on its destruction but runs into the Atlantis Gems on accident. Because of this, he brings a small group of gems back to deal with them. He does manage to capture them, but they break out and destroy his ship, causing him to retreat into Earth, crash landing along with his student (I'll talk about him in a moment). He is later captured by the Atlantis Gems but slowly but surely, is reformed and ends up living in a barn with some of the others. He has less chill at first but slowly grows to kinda go with the flow with the gems.

We got CANNIBALCRAB next

CannibalCrab is the Jasper of the group

CannibalCrab has a Orange Topaz on his chest (Or hand) and can use a cutlass as a weapon. Like KrakenKid,he came to Earth but under KrakenKid's rule. He's his right hand man and is the muscle of the group. After coming with KrakenKid to help deal with the Atlantis Gems, he got into a couple fights with Pikalus and won some and lost some, eventually getting into a fusion with someone (Still figuring out who) and getting lost for a while, drowning in a toxic fusion. Eventually, Cody would save them both and he'd end up in the barn with the other two reformed Homeworld Gems. He's tough and isn't a fan of Cody at first, much like Jasper.

Finally, BABY BLOOPER

He's the.... Something of the group?

Baby Blooper is a Spinal gem and has it on his chest, much like KrakenKid. He's a younger gem, newly made and was put under KrakenKid's supervision to be trained, though KrakenKid got very attached to him and treats him like a son. He summons a combat knife with his gem and is quite powerful. Like the rest, he comes to Earth on a mission with the rest and ends up stuck on it, separated from the rest and has to adapt to it. Though he does end up living in the barn like the other two, he becomes a lot more accustomed to Earth and its traditions than them.

Extras that aren't fully devolved?

I'm still working on if or how I should create some people. I was thinking about PebbleTeen for Sadie as a human but I have no idea how to put Darrel in to be honest. I have an idea for Tanith being Lapis and possibly an idea for Larry being her Pearl and stuff but do ya want it? Anyways, I still have a long way to go before this is totally developed.

***************************************************************

And here we are! My Steven Universe!Atlantis AU. If anyone has more ideas, I'm allllll ears!

I'm a little tired so my editing isn't the best so sorry if I missed anything.

Anyways, I hope you liked it, I did my best! Be sure to comment what you thought, plus ideas if you have them and I'll see ya later!

--JustAnAtlantisWriter