Final Sea Serpent Episode Guide Chapters 61-90

EDIT: Last three chapters have been given summaries
And here we are. Holy smokes, the final stretch is here. Luckily, still 30 chapters left!

Alright, another guide to what's coming up! Fair warning, four of these description have songs, one because it fits REALLY well and the other three, you'll see.

Let's get started!

Chapter 61- Downtime
Summary: Everyone tries to mentally heal after what happened.

Chapter 62- Poker
Summary: Professor Pikalus and Cody are surprised at Tanith's skill in card games.

Chapter 63- From The Shadows
Summary: Two Atlanteans and two Tide Changers work together to stop the assassinations that could make Atlantis crumble.

Chapter 64- Q. C.
Summary: Selena finds a mysterious diary hidden in the depths of the library baring one name: Q. C.

Chapter 65- Promptings
Summary: KrakenKid begins to get strange ideas from people he loves. Weird thing is, most of those people should be dead.

Chapter 66- Paranoia
Summary: Cody's fear overcomes him when the threat of the Tide Changers grows. One problem: He's one of the only ones to feel this way.

Chapter 67- Doubt In Others
Summary: Cody begins to point fingers when the possibility of a spy comes across his mind.

Chapter 68- Torn
Summary: Tanith's loyalties are put to the test in the worst situation possible.

Chapter 69- Dangerous Illusions
Summary: KrakenKid and Cody have trouble keeping themselves from getting killed because no one else seems to see what's wrong.

Chapter 70- Ace's Interlude
Summary: Ace attempts to overcome his greatest fear.

Chapter 71- Larry's Big Adventure
Summary: When Tanith loses her staff, Larry steps up to find it, with the help of some friends.

Chapter 72- Not My Dad
Summary: KrakenKid refuses to call Darrel, "Dad", despite their complex father-son like relationship.

Chapter 73- Weakness
Summary: Ace finds a weakness in his greatest threats.

Chapter 74- Where's Endy?
Summary: Selena and Cody embark on a journey to find Endy before Sam finds out he's missing.

Chapter 75- 2v2
Summary: Sam and Tanith take on the last two people they thought they'd have to fight.

Chapter 76- Overloaded
Summary: The Gauntlet starts releasing enormous amounts of power, forcing Professor Pikalus to find who wields it before it blows up the whole lab.

Chapter 77- Forgotten Sins
Summary: To save herself, Tanith must take on something she had forgotten about.

Chapter 78- Tanith's Promise
Summary: Tanith reveals a promise she made to Rasmus a long time ago.

Chapter 79- Second Chances
Summary: To find Ace, Cody decides to bring in a criminal they never wanted to see again.

Chapter 80- Choices
Summary: A very certain criminal asks Tanith a simple question with not so simple consequences and attempts to force the answer out of her.

(I don't normally add songs but seriously, everything before the "I made changes" line fits. Everything. I mean, the genders are reversed but still.)

Chapter 81- Needed
Summary: CannibalCrab feels like he isn't needed and leaves to see if he's right.

Chapter 82- Pulse
Summary: Ace turns up again, but he tests everyone and pushes them to their limits.

Chapter 83- Ace In The Hole
Summary: Professor Pikalus reveals his very own, "Ace in the hole" that can help them win against Ace.

Chapter 84- Training Day
Summary: Blooper and Tanith host the training day, showing everyone what they can do and escalating an example into an all out competition.

Chapter 85- Calm Before The Storm
Summary: Everyone knows a great battle is coming, but they have a good time anyways.

Chapter 86- Atychiphobia
Summary: Fear of failure.

Chapter 87- Monophobia
Summary: Fear of being alone.

(Little note: The last three chapters I don't want to give away because what happens in 86-87 impacts it, plus I hate to give any Ending away early, so instead I found songs to describe what they're about. I'll put the actual bio later, after 87 comes out. Here we go!)

Chapter 88- Just Do It
Summary: After waking up from their nightmares, the gang confronts Ace and see what he's trying to do.
(JUST DOOO ITTT)

(I promise I'm not being a meme and this SERIOUSLY describes the chapter. I'm not even joking, you'll see I'm right when it comes out!)

Chapter 89- Strong Enough
Summary: KrakenKid's prophetic dreams come true as Ace's emotions take a toll on Tanith.
Love Like You

(Once again, pretty much the whole song fits the chapter really well! Ahh, this is gonna be a good one)

Chapter 90- Final Showdown
Summary: It's time to end this, one way, or another.
Final Countdown

(For this one, its mainly just the concept of it, and these specific lyrics. "I guess there is no one to blame. We're leaving ground. Will things ever be the same again? It's the final countdown!" Trust me, it's gonna be great.)

**********************
And besides an epilogue, that's it! Holy smokes, the book is ending oh my gosh

I've been planning this since the last one came out and looking over it a thousand times so it should be good!

Here's a little clue on what this arcs going to have.
There are three arcs in this book: Chapters 1-30 are all part of the Invasion Arc while Chapters 31-60 are all part of the Portal Arc.
Finally, all these chapters? Chapters 61-90 are part of what I call Ace's Arc.
Perhaps that'll give you a hint to what's about to go DOWN.

Annnnd I think that's it! I hope you liked this! Be sure to comment predictions for what you think will happen, and I'll see you guys later! Byeeeeeee!

--JustAnAtlantisWriter