Behind The Scenes AU- Atlantis

Why do I keep making AU's you might ask? Well....

I don't know. They keep happening...

Anyways, I kinda came up with this one, but I also had some slight inspiration from just watching Bloopers in TV shows and such. I sat and wondered, "What if there was an AU where all the stuff that happens in it is just acting and they have bloopers and stuff?"

This is an Alternate Universe where all the things that happen in the Fanfictions or on YouTube for Atlantis, is just staged for a TV show. In this, the actors goof around and often have bloopers. In fact, pretty much the whole purpose for this AU is pure bloopers, and not the character.

I really wanted to make a bunch of scenarios where the stuff that happens in my book. Where in this AU, the stuff that happens is just acting and they often mess up their lines.

Let's see some bloopers, shall we?

To Die In Battle: Or Of Old Age

Backstage people rush around as the kraken and crab both get into place. CannibalCrab gets comfortable in his hospital bed while KrakenKid sits by his side. As they wait for the stage to be set, both start to go over their lines.

KrakenKid: And then I'm all like, "You're so old", right?

CannibalCrab thinks to himself for a moment, staring off into space as he does.

CannibalCrab: No, I think it's actually like, "You're an old man now" or something. It's your line, how am I supposed to know?

KrakenKid: Crap... Hey! What's the line after the whole, "You can't deny it" part?

Director(OhHeyDasMe): It's "You've gotten so old"

KrakenKid nods along, suddenly remembering it.

KrakenKid: Right, right. Okay, I'm ready

CannibalCrab: Same here.

The set is cleared and they start to do their stuff. As soon as KrakenKid hits his line about his age, he hesitates. CannibalCrab bites the inside of his cheeks to keep himself from laughing. After a long moment, he speaks.

CannibalCrab: Did you forget your lines?

KrakenKid: ... Maybe

CannibalCrab breaks out into a fit of laughter while KrakenKid views the script again.

CannibalCrab: Didn't you just learn it? 

KrakenKid: Shut up!

The scene goes again and KrakenKid actually gets it right. As it ends, CannibalCrab, "Dies" and KrakenKid starts to "Cry"

Director: And Cut! Good work!

CannibalCrab suddenly jerks in the bed, scaring the crap out of KrakenKid.

CannibalCrab: I'M ALIVE!

The pair start to snicker as well as getting a few laughs from the others that are behind the scene.

KrakenKid: Ah yes, franken-crab. My greatest creation

Blooper: *From behind the scenes* I THOUGHT THAT WAS ME

KrakenKid: YOU TOO!

Blooper: OH.... GOOD

KrakenKid: LOVE YOU

Blooper: LOVE YOU TOO

To See Through The Enemy's Eyes- Nexus