She Wanted MORE

M̹̳̙̙̯̘y͇̺̱̺ ͎͔T̝̱̣̥̞̞I͇̼͎̤M͓̖̤̮͚̭ͅE͍̤̘̻ ̼̲ṣe̻͓̠͚e̱̬͚̗̭͇ͅm̘̫s̘̻͎̦͍ ͈̺̺̼̻to̩̲̱̙͇̜ ͔͓͍͉̟̻b̪̦͖̞͚̜ḛ ͇̟r͓̥̫̻u͖̟̟͖n̪̠̖̖̠n̠̫i̳͔n̟̖̯̦̱̹g̼̲̩͕̫ͅ ̖͖͚̼͕̦̳o̤͙u̼̺̣̘̥̝̤t͉̪̥
̺̰
̞
̰͚͖͖̱̗̙A͚̣̮̼̝͎̳ ̘̰̫̦̗̻s̝̩̘̦͕̮h͔̙̲a͕͙̪̹̱̣m̪̼e͔̬̳̩̼͈,̗͓̰͇͕ ̙͔b̬͚̳̼ụ̖̪͎̤̪̖t̳ ̰̞͎̗͉̲̝E͓͖̪̼͔̯̞VE̦̣R̭YTH̗͚̪I̥N͓̥G͔͈̖̺̣͈ ̥̹h̻͓a͉̠̦͎̯s̪̩ͅ ̖̯̘̞͉̗t̠͉͍o̥ ̭̱̼ͅg͈͚͔͉̺o ͇̘̪e̲v͍̬̮e̩̠̠̰̯͉̺n͈tu̪̤a̞l͚̲̰͇̹͔l̪y͖̣͈
̹͇ͅ

͔̙̫̳͍M̱̙̥̖ͅi̳̯̪̘̫̣ͅg͙̥̗̹̱̼h̦ͅt ̩̺̖a̼͇͍s͉͕͕̜̣ ̺̬̼̹̮͍w͇͚͉̩̥͇e̙̦̪l̮͎̺͈̹l͖̯̖͉̤ ̰̪̹E̮͎̞̮͕ṊJ͓̳͙OY ̱̫̜̯̟I̹̯͖͉ͅT͙̠͇ ͙̬͔̙ẉ̱͎̺̻h͓̙i̬̤͍̦l̘͓͉̝͕͓e̪͍ ̺̪̲̞w͙̻̘e̹͚̘̘̹̱͍'̜̤̥̼̖̫r͓e͉̱͉̰̩͖ ̬̼̺̖h͉̣͇̥̖͍̺e̪r͈e̺̞, hm̮̮͈͎͖͔m?͕̤̜̞̤
̮͇
͖̝̪̰
̙̭͉A̼̪̣̠̝̯f͇̝͚͎͙͖t̳ͅḛ̲r ̥̲͍̱͎͚a̞̠͕͇l̠̤͈̦̗l̯͚̼,̲̗̞̻͙̻ T̰̫̳̘͎̜I͉̖̘̮M̬̟̮̫E͚̬̲̼ i̬̯̫̮̯̯s ̙s͖̯̯͓t̗͙̺il͙̘̩l̦̙ ̻͍͔T͉̝̜͍̫̹I͍̗̱̭̝̙ͅM͉͔E͈̤̜̜̭,̪̲͓͍͇̼̺ ̜͇͈̮̘͍͇ṇ̮o͔̝̣̫̩͎̝ ͉m͇͍̥̥aṯ̝͙̯̟͈͔t̬͔̮̙̫̪ͅe̜r how̬̯͔̱ ̘̤̺̞ș̩m̪̘̣͕̳̥a͇̗ll͇̬͔.̝͓̯͉̺̭̮
̺̤̬̮m

̲̞̬̗͓S̲̙̟̯͕̩̪o̰̻͖ ͈w͚̖̲̹͈͓̤h̗̳̞̳͙y ̮̖͈ͅd͍̝on̟̪̠'͍t̮͔͙̰̘̩ ̥I͓͓͙͙̲ t͙̼͈̥e̥l̦̟̟̗̞̰l̳̠̙̳̥̥͎ y͕̺͈̘ͅͅo̯̹͙͙u̜̲͇ ̹̝̖̞͎͈a̖̩͕̦̹͍̳ ̳͔͔̟S̤̤̟̬T͔̺̭͇̘ͅO͚̪̜R̙Y̦̬̗̳?̝͉̼̝̼͔ͅ

Long ago in a land full of sand and riches was a little girl

She was unusual for her age. She might've looked like everyone else, but her deep desires were not so.

While everyone else valued stability, peace, power or riches, she was just full of greed.

It didn't matter what it was, it could've been gold, food, power, people or even property, she just wanted it all.

She envied all that she didn't have. Even as rich as she was, if someone had something she didn't, jealousy would stir inside her, and eat at her very soul and mind. For someone with a very fortunate family, she should've had it all, been content even.

But it was never enough.

Luckily, for such a state of mind, she had a gift. It was easy for her to slip her hands into another's pocket without them noticing her, and steal whatever remained inside.

It wasn't enough to silence her greed, but it could quiet it for a while, just enough so she could relax.

One particular day when she came across a well dressed man, she did her normal duty and "Accidentally" bumped into him to slip her hand inside his pockets.

However, on this day, a hand tightened around her wrist, and her blood would run cold.

When their eyes met, the man's face was scarily calm, almost like he anticipated exactly what she was going to do. His eyes flickered a bright orange before reverting back to a normal brown.

He called her by name and named a place outside of town before releasing her, and dissolving in the crowd.

She promised herself she would forget about the whole thing, but as minutes ticked by, the man and location stayed in her head, until she couldn't take it anymore.

She found herself visiting in the middle of the night, and wanting to wipe the smirk off of the man's face when he saw her.

The man promised her everything she would ever want if she took his challenge. When she asked him what challenge he was talking about, he pulled out a knife.

She freaked at first, but soon it turned to confusion when he gave it to her.

He told her that this knife was special: Whoever she killed with it, she would gain the ability to shift to look like them. To get everything they had, but there was a catch. If she killed two people within the same week, she'd lose the most precious thing she owned.

And how could a person like her refuse such an offer?

It was easy at first. She began to kill those she was most envious of, and gained what they had. She began to become satisfied.

But one day when two people caught her attention, the choice between them was impossible. She thought about the man's words, but determined it was worth losing whatever she valued.

The next day, the man appeared on her front door.

He kept repeating his disappointed he was that she didn't last, and eventually, she just yelled at him to get what he came for and leave.

The man's eyes glowed orange and revealed what he truly was: A demon. And her most precious possession?

That was her soul.

Her soul was taken to be corrupted into a demonic one, which was a long and tedious process.

And all the while it happened, she regretted much, but the most was being unable to fulfill life to what it could've been.

So when she finally grew into a true demon, she determined one thing:

In this new life she had, she would have some F̴̱͙ͤ̑ͯ̉͗Ṵ̳̹̾̎̉ͦ͛̒̑̇͝N̨̘͖͈̠ͮͪ̾̔ͦͮ̃ͨ

************************
H͑ͫ̈́̎̍ͦA̬̱̮̠̯̜͛͘P̵̣͈̊̐ͨ̓ͯP̪͌̾̿Y͉͑̓ͪ̏̐ ̼̥̋̈́̓ͅH̢͓̭͚̹̳ͤA̳̩͚̼ͨ͌̏͌̓L͙̞͈̥ͨ̊L̠̯̥̬̲̑̌̌ͧ̆͗Őͨ̒ͪ̌ͭ͗҉̻̞̘̗̭̰W̮̣̮̘̦̉ͫ̐E̳̗̱ͧE͖̥͚̲͈͖ͦ̆ͪ͋̎̚Ņ̒
̪̘̞͓̥̒̍
̱̹͉̝̗͇̣ͯ̄̋̏̕-̨̩͇̜̯͚̻̫̈͛̑P̈́̊Y͌҉̙͍ͅR̤͆̎A̦͌ͮ͠M̏ͨ̀̕I̠̰̻̐͘Ḑ̭̯̏͋ͨ̏ ̨̒ͨ̄