30 Years Of Disagreements?

Remember Your Obedient Servant, that crossover book between Hamilton and The Realm Of Atlantis that I did? Well, I saw something about the line, "Here's an itemized list of 30 years of disagreements" and I couldn't help but make a thing to it!

Sooooooooo....

KrakenKid: Uhh... Maverick?

Cody: What?

KrakenKid: You know this list of disagreements you gave me?

Cody: Yeah, what about it?

KrakenKid: Did you seriously write down all of our disagreements? I mean, I get things like, the war and stuff but what's this?

KrakenKid: "May 8th: KrakenKid called me a prick today, to which I made a your Mama joke in retaliation. I win."

Cody: Well-

KrakenKid: "April 9th: My toothbrushes are gone again. I blame KrakenKid."

Cody: Okay maybe-

KrakenKid: Wait, wait... "June 19th: KrakenKid rampaged today and with no one else to aid me, we took on each other one on one. He made another "Smelly Penguin" comment, I scream at him and when I yelled at him because he was ruining Father's Day, he expressed his biological father was gone. I did the same. We cried and stopping fighting. We started to talk about how lucky we are to have our advisors as parent figures. We left to spend time with them, never to speak of this moment again."

Cody: ....

KrakenKid: ...

KrakenKid: You wrote that down?

Cody: *Grabs paper and takes out pen" April 17th: KrakenKid disagrees with my organization. Screw him.

KrakenKid: Are you kidding me right now?
****************
*Jazz Hands*

Hope you liked this! Be sure to comment and goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeee!

--JustAnAtlantisWriter