Guess Who Got More MEMES?

Yeah, I got them memes.

Tanith: Alright, new recipe for cookies... I can either bake these cookies at 400 degrees for ten minutes, or 4,000 degrees for one second...

KrakenKid: Wait, no, Tanith. That's not how cookies work.

Tanith: *Grins* Floor it?

KrakenKid: TANITH NO!

Tanith: How about 4,000,000 degrees for one second?

KrakenKid: YOU'RE GOING TO BURN THE CONCH COMMAND DOWN!

Tanith: I'M GOING TO HARNESS THE POWER OF THE NEXUS TO MAKE FREAKING COOKIES!

KrakenKid: P L E A S E

Rasmus: *Sits peacefully in his office, doing paperwork*

Cody: *Bursts into room* Ah! Rasmus! Sorry I'm late! I was... Doing stuff.

*LOUD STOMPING*

KrakenKid: *Bursts into room* H-... *Out of breath* HE PUSHED ME DOWN THE STAIRS!

Cody: Hm... "Push" is such a strong word. I prefer, "Giving you a little nudge"

KrakenKid: OH I'LL GIVE YOU A LITTLE NUDGE WHEN I SHOVE THE BARREL OF MY GUN DOWN YOUR THROAT!

Cody: Hey! Watch your language in front of the head councilor or I'll rip out your vocal chords!

Rasmus: *Sighs deeply and puts his face in his wings*

CannibalCrab: Hey, can you pass the salt?

Cody: *Throws KrakenKid across the table*

Cody: Sam, you are literally dating the most beautiful guy in the world, AKA me!

Cody: I mean yesterday I ate a whole bottle of glitter just so I could be beautiful on the inside!

Sam: You did what? We're going to a hospital right now!

Cody: That's good because I think I'm dying

KrakenKid: I'll see you in hell!

Cody: Is that a date? I accept!

Baby Blooper: Hey Dad, can I get some advice?

KrakenKid: *MOM MODE ACTIVATED*

Cody: Last year, I lost KrakenKid in the war...

KrakenKid: Stop telling everyone I'm dead!

Cody: Sometimes I can still hear his voice...
****************************

Woo! I've been collecting memes ever since the last one! What did ya think? Should I do more or just drop it?

I hope you got some sort of chuckle out of this! Be sure to comment your thoughts and I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully with a chapter!

--JustAnAtlantisWriter