Hunters Chapter Guide: 2-10

Remember that thing I do for Sea Serpent where I give hints to what's going to happen next?

Welllll, I've been planning Hunters for a while and I've finally set the first other nine chapters in stone. I figured it hurt to create a cryptic guide to them, so here we are!

I would have done first 20 but I'm still constantly moving events around, trying to figure out what I want to put when but here's what I got so far!

Chapter 2- Ghastly Things
Summary: Going into a small town, Cody and Peter find there are murders going on in town, and soon evidence leads to a ghost. Peter agrees to staying and dealing with it.

Chapter 3- Blood Ties
Summary: Now on the road, the boys come across a nest of vampires and jump right in. However, it goes horribly wrong, causing Cody to call in a family friend for help.

Chapter 4- Black Eyes
Summary: While taking a small break in the city, Peter finds evidence of demon activity, causing them to take on their first demon without their Father's help.

Chapter 5- Doppelgänger
Summary: The boys hunt down a case where good people are suddenly doing bad things, and all signs point to what seems to be a shapeshifter. However, this shapeshifter plays dirty.

Chapter 6- The Good, The Bad, And The Crazy
Summary: More monster attacks come but when one comes up that suggests it's an ancient god-like entity, they're lost on what to do. They're pointed in the direction of another hunter for help. Problem is: He's a little off his rocker.

Chapter 7- Be Careful What You Wish For
Summary: Strange animal like attacks catch the boys attention, but the signs of demons in the same place leads them to believe they're behind it. Even worse, all the victims had their dreams come true ten years ago, meaning there are demon deals going down.

Chapter 8- Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
Summary: Demons begin to hunt down the brothers as they try to carry on with their business, and in the middle of it, they stumble across a young hunter-in-training who has no idea what she's doing.

Chapter 9- Heartless
Summary: Cody and Peter find a case where people's hearts are getting ripped out, and try and track down what appears to be a werewolf. However, their target is evasive and tricky, making them run in circles trying to catch them.

Chapter 10- Reunion
Summary: Cody and Peter finally reunite with their father, who has tracked down something huge.

**********************
And that's what I've got! I believe there are around three or so major characters revealed in these chapters! It's gonna be fuuuuuun~

I've got a lot planned for this book, and though it may take some time for some, eventually pretty much everyone is going to appear.

Because there are so few, I'll give you a helpful hint: Chapter names often help tell you what's going to happen, or just hints to what or who might come in.

I hope you enjoyed this! Be sure to comment thoughts, predictions and other such, and goodbye!

--JustAnAtlantisWriter