IKEA, The Bane Of Their Existance

Okay, I found this one ship writing prompt and I had to do it.

"Imagine your Ship getting really confused trying to build IKEA furniture."

Just some background, IKEA is known for having furniture that you have to build yourself once you buy it, and everyone gets confused.

I'm going to try and do a bunch of ships.
HERE WE GO!

(All of this is going to be Third Person by the way)

Cody heaved the boxes into the middle of his room one by one, grunting slightly as he did. Sam watched from the couch, a book in her hands as she silently raised an eyebrow. "You need any help?" She offered.

"No, no... I got this!" Cody insisted through gritted teeth, carrying to at once. His arms trembled as if they threatened to break. Sam decided if he didn't want help, there was no use arguing and went back to reading.

Eventually, he got the last of them in and dropped it in the pile. "Woo!" He grinned, shooting his arms in the air in victory. "Done!"

Sam snickered and clapped slowly. "Truly you have saved Atlantis."

Cody's eyes rolled playfully. "They were heavy, okay? I like to enjoy the small victories." He told her sharply before digging into the smaller boxes.

Sam let him do this thing before her eyes drifted to the logo on the box she had never seen before. "Hey." She said, getting his attention. "Where's this all from?"

"New place!" He explained, shifting the other boxes to show the same logo. "It's called IKEA. Lots of cool stuff! I got this weird bird clock and a couple lamps, plus a new couch! Supposed to be really comfy!"

Cody pushed the box he was opening away and moved to the biggest of them all, cutting it open. He was grinning when he opened it, but blinked once he saw the containments.

Sam noticed his puzzled look. "What? Order mix up?" She asked, strolling over to his side.

The king shook his head quickly. "No... I think I have to build it myself." He answered, holding up pieces of wood and a bag of screws. Though he took time to processes it, he shrugged in the end. "How hard can it be?"

The mermaid scanned the box before spotting some folded up stacks of paper in the corner. She smiled to herself, plucking it out from the mix. "Especially with instructions." Sam added.

But Cody took a glance at them before shaking his head. "Nope, no instructions." He turned his head away confidently and focused on the wood. "I'm going to do this myself. How hard can it be?"

The answer was very hard as Cody had no idea what he was doing. He tried to go with his gut and just slap things together, but his gut was an idiot and he ended up with an oddly bent half chair.

Sam stifled a laugh and Cody just took deep breaths while looking at it. He rubbed his eyes slowly before letting out a defeated sigh. "...Hand me the instructions." He said at last.

Sam smirked to herself and was about to hand it over when she noticed the writing on the instructions.

"Cody."

"Yeah?"

"These instructions are written in Chinese."

Cody slowly lifted his head to see for himself. It took a while before he sunk back down, groaning as loudly as he possibly could.

"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!" He screamed into his hands.

**********************

"Kraken, hold onto the shelf and don't let go."