No Chill, Or All Of It

Okay, I'll admit, I have a special soft spot for a very certain Villain who plots to take over Atlantis and/or kill Cody. When it comes to anything that involves characters and a story, everyone has that one character that they just can't get enough of, and mine just happens to be KrakenKid. When this happens, I tend to notice things about that character or person that others might not see at first glance. One thing I've noticed, is that he either has no chill, or ALL OF IT.

Either he's going to murder everyone who disturbs the peace, or gets a death threat and shrugs it off. Seriously.

Don't believe me? Or maybe you do but either way, I must show my work! Ahem.

HAS NO CHILL: Examples

1) First Episode Of Atlantis Endeavors
This is actually where I first noticed it! Here's an actual line from the video! 
(On KrakenKid's channel, the video is called Stealing Cody's YouTube Password, or just look at the first video after the introduction thingy, in case you want to know!)

(Little context, KrakenKid makes Cody put away the food in the crates)
KrakenKid: Don't even think about it, I know how much is there.
Cody: Do you though?
KrakenKid: For every piece that's missing, I will torture you and Arial
Cody: ... Dude, you have no chill
KrakenKid: I know

Yeah yeah, cheep to use it when it literary says it, but I have more you know!
(I could say a lot more but then I'd have an essay and half would be irreverent because this may or may not be one of my favorite episodes purely because of Sassy Cody and how absolutely done KrakenKid is)

2) The one where they live together for a while in the Overworld
(Called Moving into a house with Cody Maverick on Kraken's)

Actual line:
(Context: KrakenKid finds Cody and tries to get him to drop his weapon)
Cody: What do you want from me KrakenKid? Come on man!
KrakenKid: Your dead body at my feet!
Cody: Dude! You're insane!

Honestly, one of my favorite lines and I may or may not have used! I freaking love it XD

3) Of Dinosaurs and Death
Yep, this had to come up. 
(In Roblox Movie: Jurassic Park- Indominous Rex vs Dinosaurs)

(Context: After KrakenKid's dreams of becoming an adult were crushed)
KrakenKid:.... I hate you.... I hate you
Cody: Alright guys,
KrakenKid: I HATE you
Cody: I'm sorry Kraken
KrakenKid: I WAS SO CLOSE

Pretty much what happened.

So, from this evidence, he has no chill, BUT I did say he switches, didn't I? Okay, here's the 
ALL THE CHILL part

ALLLLLLL THE CHILL: Examples

1) When Cody finds out he's alive
(Episode name: Sweet revenge on the Cody Maverick)
Okay, this is practically one of my favorite lines.

(Context: During the fight in the Overworld, Cody's powers go berserk)
Cody: This has got to stop. EVERYBODY STOPPP!
*LIGHTNING SOUND AND THE WORLD FLASHES. FREAKING SPARKS FLY. GAVIN SCREAMS IN THE DISTANCE. DEMONS COWER IN FEAR*
KrakenKid: Calm down you psycho

Nope. Not a "WHOA WHAT THE HECK DID THE MAVERICK DO?" or a "HOLY CRAP HE'S POWERFUL". He's not even fazed. Just, "Calm down there buddy. Just a little shooting. You know, casual stuff"
10/10 

2) KrakenKid tells Blooper he's going to school
(Title: Blooper is homeschooled)

I just

(Context: Kraken tells his son he's going to school)
KrakenKid: Okay, I'll see you at the house in a bit and we'll go from there. I'll let you know what he says okay?
Blooper: I'm going to need this right?
*PULLS OUT A FREAKING MINI GUN*
KrakenKid: Uh... Yeah why not!

Not a "BLOOPER NO" or "WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT"
"Yeah why not!" That's 10/10 parenting right there. No one messes with the child with a mini gun. 

And finally, my personal favorite

3) The dilemma with KrakenKid's name
I loved this episode and this made it all the better!
(Don't look down: FLAMETHROWER SPLEEF)

(Context: They're playing flamethrower spleef when Cody asks the real questions.)
Cody: The thing is... The thing is Kraken... Is your first name Kraken and your last name Kid? Or like-...?
KrakenKid: Umm... I don't really know. I just go with the flow

KrakenKid everybody. This guy.

Just.... THIS GUY

ALL THE CHILL, OR NONE OF IT
RARELY AN IN BETWEEN
IT'S GREAT

************************************************
I'm really tempted to write like my favorite episodes and/or why and my favorite characters in Atlantis now... Would you people like that?

Anyways, this has been, "I don't know why this was necessary but I needed to state this so here you go internet" with JustAnAtlantisWriter. Tune in next time, for me to talk about... Something. Not sure yet.

I hope you liked this! Be sure to comment and I'll see ya'll later!

--JustAnAtlantisWriter